Finally Friday!!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

TFI Friday. It's been a long week.

Today I have a departmental meeting, where a director is coming to tell us about changes to the building over the summer. I've heard about most of the plans up to now, but this is where I get to tell the director how stupid they are for suggesting them.

Later, I'm off to Bury for usual shenanigans, which, as always, ends up in the pub.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Yeah Friday!

Today is work he'll with an early parole whisk to get my car from the stealer then to the pub :)
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning slags,

Had a call from my boss last night saying her & her boss want me to stay so some thinking and conversations will happen today. The only thing getting me is that there are only 2 weeks left in the period and I'm on track to hit 3 times the bonus I got today. I'm not leaving for money, just fame, glory, hookers and..... cake.

Work til 5, missus wants to comedy club in Nottingham, I want to go to my mate's bar in Manchester as he has DJ Yoda playing tonight. Let the arguments commence!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

went for a ride last night and destroyed another set of brake pads, that's 3 pairs 3 weeks! did a good loop around cwmcarn involving the twrch, natural open moorland and the cafall descents 8)

as today is Friday that means it's bacon roll day :D

laters
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    mmm bacon,

today is more VAT.. then setting up my gear for test rides at the mondraker day down afan tomorrow..much excited!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Cafe Friday so fried pig based foods a plenty later.
    Computer system appears to have keeled over again so no work just yet.
    So Chris Evans has been banging on about it being drive your classic to work day today. With any luck lots of people will and I'll spend next week fleecing them after they've broken down.
    I find out last night my sister in law is coming over tomorrow so I need to spend today thinking of somewhere else to be tomorrow.
    Meanwhile there is tea to be drunk.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,007
    Moerning slackfadges,

Woke up to rain at 6am so a mornign ride din't happen (note to self- MTFU)

Dismissed one of the shop floor staff nice and early, gonna bash out some CAD then drink low alcohol beer tonight :shock:
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    gonna bash out some CAD then drink low alcohol piss tonight :shock:

FTFY
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,007
    It didn't need fixing, it was embarrasing enough as it was.

Hitting the road at 6am so need to be on top form!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Morning body pockets
    Today is a good day for moi. Got my fork back from SRAM, well they replaced it - with a RCT3! Mine was a RLT... plus now I've got the cool black stanchions of 2014.

Also, joined the gym yesterday - feels good. One of my mates is a personal trainer so he took me round the equipment and now my upper body doesn't work.

Smoked one cigg all week as well so good. Still smoking tobacco when needs be, but only had one ciggerette :wink:

Bubeye
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Aftternoon Gits,

A fun day at work when a couple of our European subsidiaries decided to lose a boat load of profit compared to what they forecast just a few weeks ago so we've been busy looking under rocks for a spare 30 million quid :roll: It made me feel a bit better as we almsot managed to c0ck up our foreign exchange planning and lose a million that we 'found' again today via some creative accounting :P

Anyway, got a pedal home tonight to take my mind of all this work rubbish. Then beer later.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening farkwits!

Old job in the new smiley location today, it blew but didn't blow as bad as the previous work location!

Stacked at lunch, had a sausage and onion baguette and a pint and home well early, sweet!

Hope you all get rip roaringly H'd this weekend coz thats what i is going to be doing!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er