For those that didn't manage to get an 'E' grade in maths. :lol:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    johnfinch wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    it's 50:50 currently

For those that didn't manage to get an 'E' grade in maths. :lol:

You'll have to forgive him, he only works with numbers all day :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Is this a request for a hitman?

Who's he upset this time :roll:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    who is 47%...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    Sean would probably shag him, is that the same thing as 'Do' ?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77

Speaking of the wombling ring piece warrior, it would appear his old boilers domestic heating appliance is giving him strife at the moment so I recon that a return to A-Wing is long overdue for young Sean, I'm still after a new set of wheels too, win win I'd say :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,600
    arran77 wrote:

Speaking of the wombling ring piece warrior, it would appear his old boilers domestic heating appliance is giving him strife at the moment so I recon that a return to A-Wing is long overdue for young Sean, I'm still after a new set of wheels too, win win I'd say :lol:
    I though Seano's criteria for something being shaggable extended as far as a skirt and a pulse.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I though Seano's criteria for something being shaggable extended as far as a skirt and a pulse.

He's obviously a bit particular. I just try to ascertain whether there is a pulse.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    He's obviously a bit particular. I just try to ascertain whether there is a pulse.

Ooooooooh, look at Mr Sophisticated, going for something with a pulse. Think you're sooooo special, don't you?
  • pinno
    johnfinch wrote:

Ooooooooh, look at Mr Sophisticated, going for something with a pulse. Think you're sooooo special, don't you?

I like to have standards. If I drag something in to my cardboard dwelling, I like it to run away once I have done what I need to do to it. Saves a lot of unnecessary humping.
  • arran77
    johnfinch wrote:

I like to have standards. If I drag something in to my cardboard dwelling, I like it to run away once I have done what I need to do to it. Saves a lot of unnecessary humping.

I'm sure your victims wish they'd been saved a lot of unnecessary humping too :wink:

seanoconn
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Who do you do?
  • pinno
    Who do you do?

Eh-he-le, I'm from Sandhurst too.