Another boardman. Humph!

Seanny2606
Seanny2606 Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Your mountain bikes
Hi guys been browsing the forums for a while now so thought I'd get in on the posting.
I have recently bought a 2013 ht pro and began Fettling! Used to have the team version and was very impressed and this has been no different, amazing spec for a very good price from my local halfords due to the new range finally filtering through - not blown away by these though if I'm honest!
My employer (fire and rescue) also said they'd pay for it too :D on a scheme that is similar to the cycle2work but cheaper but halfords was the only outlet I could use, some really good guys down my local store so didn't hesitate opting for an old boardman.
Fettling so far then :
Raceface next carbon bars
Ritchey WCS grips
Wellgo F1 pedals
Selle Italia xc flow saddle
Continental black chilli race kings

Not to much else planned as more than happy with it but maybe a decent wheel set as read quite a lot saying that the wheels are a heavy set up on rubbish hubs?
Anyway hi once more and here's a pic as it is now
BA64596C-BCE3-4712-9DB0-37638AF63328_zpscih345sk.jpg

Comments

• Good one . I have an ht pro carbon. Done similar upgrades. Tyres ,bar to easton carbon , ritchey stem. Also xo gripshift (like it a lot and much slicker than x9) recently got Stans crest /hope pro 2 wheels , probably the best thing I've done to the bike . Significant weight loss .
    Had an ht pro pinched along with wife's bike and insurance allowed the upgrade.
    Prefer the older model myself.