Kim Jong-un haircut for students in North Korea

mfin
mfin Posts: 6,729
edited March 2014 in The cake stop
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-26747649

Although in it it also says
It seems that haircuts have been state-approved in North Korea for some time - until now people were reportedly only allowed to choose from 18 styles for women and 10 for men.

10 for men would cover most blokes in the UK anyway wouldn't it? Most people aren't too individual. I'm NOT saying that any of these rules aren't f*****g bonkers!

Comments

• pdstsp
    pdstsp Posts: 1,264
    I'd be in trouble - slaphead - salt mines for me at best.
  • mfin
    pdstsp wrote:

Don't worry, there's plenty of people on here who shave their legs to match their head.
  • Alinshearah
    Alinshearah Posts: 339
    will this not make them look all the same?
  • mfin
    will this not make them look all the same?

Pipe down at the back Mr Farage :)
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    I'd love my hair like that, if I had any :shock:
  • clickrumble
    clickrumble Posts: 304
    pdstsp wrote:
    In your case, the Dear Leader has arranged a generous supply of wigs.
  • pdstsp
    Right then I'm emigrating.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316
    pdstsp wrote:
    Right then I'm emigrating.

I don't think North Korea suffers from immigration problems but I could be wrong and all the stuff we hear and read about NK is all propoganda.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    They do operate an informal immigration programme with free transport from various locations around the world:

http://www.sukuukai.jp/English/Victims2.html

Possible benefits include martial arts training and a thorough grounding in the doctrines of Kim Il-Sung and his successors.
  • pdstsp
    But I do still get the wigs right?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    I heard that there were only 10 styles of posting allowed in BB and CS these days?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I heard that there were only 10 styles of posting allowed in BB and CS these days?

Where did you get that information from?
    Who told you?
    What's his/her/it's name?
    When did this happen?
    Was this a private meeting?
    When was the last time you read the BB/CS forum rules?
    How many wigs have you got?
    What is the regualtion number of wigs you can own?
    What was the name of your sincerely royal and much honolable sincerley honolable Glandfather?
    What is the best nation in the world?
    Name all the good honolable loyal kings of sincerity, purity and willingness to die for the cause Moderation Army members?

Answer these question by 14.22, this celebratory day for the most heavenly loyal sincere members day for sincere loyal honolable members or you will be boiled in oil.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    [Answer these question by 14.22, this celebratory day for the most heavenly loyal sincere members day for sincere loyal honolable members or you will be boiled in oil.
    Whoops.

I suppose a worse punishment awaits me this evening when I'll have to put up with you in BB :shock:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]