Turdsday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mornin

Shoot sleep, but nearly the w.end thankfully - also the current wife's birthday, so will leave slightly later than usual as I make the annual cup of tea in bed for her

Today's excitement of Solihull has been moved to Cannock - means home earlier, ready to take the wife to the pub

Laters

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morgen!

stuff and m'eh! on the cards today, some drilling of holes in an aircraft wiil occur, like Gazlar, it won't be pretty!

possible pub tonight, possible hangover tomorrow!

pip pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Up early as I'm off to Bury for more motorbike training. It takes me an hour in to get there as the M62 is the sh1tte$t motorway I've ever seen. How do people commute into Manchester at all!? It would send me mad sitting in that traffic every day.

Anywho, should be a good day.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Morning all,

Bike is in the car and I'm off to FoD after work.

That's about it

Laters
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning slags,

went for beers last night and got home 5 hours ago to lots of arguing.

Off work today but have 2 house viewings, 2 cars to take to separate garages and a cat to take to the vets. And I smashed my phone trying to get into the house last night. Also left the front door open -just got shouted at for that one.

laters!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Groan,
    A bit worse for wear today. Had a bottle of bubbly with the EPO when I got in last night, then went to the pub with my neighbours for a few. No arguing from 'er indoors thankfully.
    Good luck today TKM.
    Matt, don't make the mistake I did and take the wife shopping for her birthday. That proved an expensive day.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Matt, don't make the mistake I did and take the wife shopping for her birthday. That proved an expensive day.

Worse than that - she's going with her mum and sister, I'm at work
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Oh dear, tell me you hid the credit cards?
  • Graham K
    Graham K Posts: 329
    Mooorrrnnning.
    Off out on the bike for a couple of hours if these tired legs can find some motivation, pub for 1.30.
    Lazy Day.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Ar'tnoon window lickers

Well, what a day that was! Getting about sick of report writing now, but at least I got an hours break for a meeting with a group of project customers. Also got to give some academic the hiding of a f**king lifetime - which was a definite highlight! Sayin' we can't develop an optimised process. C**t. Still, he won't be pulling that s**t again.

Tomorrow is bacons day. Bacons makes everything better.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Oh dear, tell me you hid the credit cards?

Erm.......
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Evenin' Fudgepackers,

Way too late usual. Way too busy at work (year end and all that crap). But it's nearly the weekend and the boss is moving to Japan in 2 weeks time so things are looking up. And I'm pedalling tomorrow. still can't decide what ferkin bike to get next tho...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]