RIP?

ballysmate
ballysmate Posts: 15,921
edited March 2014 in The cake stop
We have had many threads celebrating the life of people who have recently passed.
But here is a death to celebrate.
I give you Raymond Morris.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannock_Chase_murders

The bodies of the little girls were found about a mile from my parents house. I remember nobody being allowed to venture very far to play until he was caught.
I still occasionally pass the spot on my bike.

A shame the death sentence had been abolished. I know that will not sit well with some, but this bastard deserved it.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    45 years in prison on a whole life tariff, that's pretty unusual isn't it, he must of been a really sick fecker :shock:

RIP his victims, rot in hell you piece of shite :evil:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Vandiesel
    Vandiesel Posts: 506
    Rot in hell ..
    Giant TCR Composite 3
  • Hell doesn't exist. They're all dead as each other now.

No point getting emotional. He's not going to care one way or the other what people think of him.
  • Ballysmate, you're a few years older than me mate, I'm a Stafford lad and was allowed to roam over the Chase with me mates, as long as we didn't go near Hednesford.
    Reckon he got what he deserved, though.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Ballysmate, you're a few years older than me mate, I'm a Stafford lad and was allowed to roam over the Chase with me mates, as long as we didn't go near Hednesford.
    Reckon he got what he deserved, though.

That's totally understandable. I grew up in Tamworth Hednesford was considered "a strange place"
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Hednesford 'boasts' a football team, Hednesford Town, known as The Pitmen.
    If you are interested in car racing, there is this little gem.

http://www.spedeworth.co.uk/incarace/ve ... Hednesford

ho.jpg

Apart from that, sweet FA, other than strange people on mountain bikes on Cannock Chase.