Thurdsday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Off to sunny Birmingham for a budget kicking today - if it goes well I might visit the pub later, if if goes badly, urm I might visit the pub :) actually need to do some study but did that last night and bored myself to death

Laters

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Work is getting interesting, we too are budget planning, so getting lots of quotes together for new builds. I'm not too keen on the 'keep it quiet from everyone else' idea though, it just annoys others.

Today, work, get home, bike ride, walk, bed.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Slightly foggy in my head as well as outside. I shall go to work, pretend to work then return home. It will all be utterly forgettable.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Just got home after last nights beers.

a) still drunk
    b) missus not happy
    c) goodnight

laters
  • AlShack
    AlShack Posts: 38
    Kids' packed lunches made, kids' & wife's breakfasts made, dog fed, kids nearly ready for school.

Livin' the dream!!!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    ste_t wrote:

a) still drunk
    b) missus not happy
    c) goodnight

laters

:)
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    morning nubs,

Hoping to find out about my extended working times. planning £4kish bike purchase and maybe a hardtail in September too. Need to go test ride but pretty sure going to go get another Mondraker and get fwd geometry this time... should be fun! purchase to be made in May..

In other news im tired...

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    ste_t wrote:

a) still drunk
    b) missus not happy
    c) goodnight

laters

Excellent, well done that man. Makes me feel better about my usual Thursday morning hangover.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Veronese68 wrote:
    ste_t wrote:

a) still drunk
    b) missus not happy
    c) goodnight

laters

Excellent, well done that man. Makes me feel better about my usual Thursday morning hangover.

Supposed to be viewing a house at 10am. Had to cancel as I clearly can't drive!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    ste_t wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    ste_t wrote:

a) still drunk
    b) missus not happy
    c) goodnight

laters

No doubt will improve the missus' mood no end. :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Well done ste_t. Hopefully burds were involved as well last night.

Afternoon Campers,

I am on my own in the department today as everyone else is either out or is ill/has ill family. Am considering an early finish and some beer in town :) On the plus side I've manged to bag an uplift day at Bike Park Wales after they had some cancellations and am trying for a double header with Cwmcarn if I can blag it.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    ste_t wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    ste_t wrote:

a) still drunk
    b) missus not happy
    c) goodnight

laters

BRAVO! Ste_t, though do remember, it's only binge drinking if you actually stop!

Evening re-treads, work today consisted of cake, googling, biscuits, gym, beer, curry and fourteen very short leaving speeches that were V boring and one leaving speech that bought the house down. I may be up before some kind of E&D police for writing it but it was worth it.
    Sleep now to recover before the standard drive to the other side of the country!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Motley13
    Motley13 Posts: 89
    bg13 wrote:
    Evening re-treads, work today consisted of cake, googling, biscuits, gym, beer, curry and fourteen very short leaving speeches that were V boring and one leaving speech that bought the house down. I may be up before some kind of E&D police for writing it but it was worth it.
    Sleep now to recover before the standard drive to the other side of the country!

Got to love abit of E&D nowdays :lol:

Evening all, spent all day living the dream, outside in the cold telling people if they could go through a gate or not for 12 hours, atleast im now finished for the week so get a longer weekend and a nice layin tomorrow before the trek back down south to drag a bike back up to the grim north, ohh the joys
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Motley13 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

Got to love abit of E&D nowdays :lol:

Evening all, spent all day living the dream, outside in the cold telling people if they could go through a gate or not for 12 hours, atleast im now finished for the week so get a longer weekend and a nice layin tomorrow before the trek back down south to drag a bike back up to the grim north, ohh the joys

the joys of gate guard! it doesn't get any better away from cosford Motley13!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er