Delete Post Function

Pross
Pross Posts: 43,150
edited March 2014 in The cake stop
When did this appear? I just went to edit a post to correct a glaring error and saw the delete option so I was able to make it look like I never made the mistake in the first place. Best thing to happen to this site since they got rid of the 'review post' message :lol:

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Pross wrote:
    When did this appear? I just went to edit a post to correct a glaring error and saw the delete option so I was able to make it look like I never made the mistake in the first place. Best thing to happen to this site since they got rid of the 'review post' message :lol:

Until you announced it to everyone :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,150
    But they don't know what it was - my edit was going to 'fess up to it and correct myself. Obviously, what I meant though is I accidentally deleted a post as I was editing it to make it even better :wink:
  • arran77
    :lol:

Keep digging that hole :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • I've got about 3000 to go
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    So we can wind someone up, not mentioning any names, then when they get stroppy we can delete the original comment making them look stoopid? :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    So we can wind someone up, not mentioning any names, then when they get stroppy we can delete the original comment making them look stoopid? :D

Unless they quote you ya ejut :wink:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    It is really good when you slag someone off, say Vtech for example, who has crossed you off their reading list and someone then quotes you so they still gets to read it, can't have them missing out:D

BTW it's Mr eejit to you :D

Just in case I'm no longer on Arran's Christmas card list, can someone please quote this so Arran gets to see it! :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    It is really good when you slag someone off, say Vtech for example, who has crossed you off their reading list and someone then quotes you so they still gets to read it, can't have them missing out:D

BTW it's Mr eejit to you :D

Just in case I'm no longer on Arran's Christmas card list, can someone please quote this so Arran gets to see it! :D

Done :P

seanoconn