Bryton GPS

Mayhemwmb
Mayhemwmb Posts: 108
edited March 2014 in Road buying advice
My mate currently owns a Bryton Rider 50 gps, it's a great bit of kit however my local bike shop is struggling to get them in stock, a quick google check and it appears most retailers are in a similar position, they are discounting the cheaper models and not stocking the 50 with it's mapping etc,

Are Bryton no longer going to be stocked in the UK, does anyone know what's going on with them?????

Comments

• luv2ride
    luv2ride Posts: 2,367
    I'm a (happy) Bryton 50 owner and was looking to possibly replace it with their new Bryton Rider 60 touchscreen model, after seeing it trailed on the internet last autumn. However, despite keeping a look out on t'web I've never seen it available to buy in this country. Not sure if this means they're in trouble as such, but does seem odd.

That said I see they're still issuing system updates on their website and for the devices, so development does seem to be continuing at least.
    Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...
  • Geo555
    Geo555 Posts: 96
    Just got an email from Cycle Surgery

35% off all Brytons

http://www.cyclesurgery.com/pws/UniqueP ... CBRY001900
  • taimur
    taimur Posts: 173
    To buy OR not to buy....
    1996 Cannondale M500 CAAD3 (Hardtail MTB)
    2007 Cannondale F700 CAAD
    2010 Cube Agree SL (Road, retired)
    2011 Cube Litening Super HPC DI2 Frame, with Ultegra Di2 Components