RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
edited March 2014 in The cake stop
I think I missed this bit of the news.
So what happened to this plane?
Have they found it yet?

Comments

• cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    They'll need to find the Black Box. I would have thought you of all people would know that.
  • RideOnTime
    very good.
  • RideOnTime
    Watched news.

It's gone...
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,150
    Latest is it might be somewhere where they didn't think it would be. I tend to find that is the case when I lose things too. I can also guarantee it will be in the last place they look and presumably the radar operator has been asked where he last saw it?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Is it down the back of the sofa? That's where I normally find things I've lost :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Bozman
    Bozman Posts: 2,518
    It's probably flew through some worm hole thingy and it's stuck somewhere in the future or past.
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    They are remaking the last episode of Lost.

Too soon..?
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    why don't they just ask their wives to look, never fails here?
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • southdownswolf
    southdownswolf Posts: 1,525
    Did they not install the "Where's my Plane" app from the AirStore?
  • bianchimoon
    On the news they had 4 possibilities, but not one of them mentioned alien abduction, i was most diasappointed :(
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Is very strange indeed. Meteor strike? It may have crashed in jungle as it headed back over land, in which case they may struggle to ever find it as would not be seen from the air. Communication equipment stopped so no way of tracing it, could have flown on autopilot for 30 minutes at 650 miles per hour without being tracked so could literally be anywhere. I think I read the Daily Mail too much at work.
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Could it be in Crimea?
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • Maybe it crashed on the beach of a weird tropical island, that has polar bears, smoke monsters etc.
  • It is a reality game show now, they are actually asking members of the public to try and find it. Bit like a mordid version of a treasure hunt

http://tinyurl.com/po9msd3
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    It was actually a privately charted aircraft by the Lord Lucan appreciation society.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Still missing. Very strange
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Link to a professional pilots' forum - interesting reading, although they don't seem to know where it is either...

http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/5355 ... t-146.html
  • bianchimoon
    http://aviation-safety.net/wikibase/wiki.php?id=147571
    same plane had an incident on the ground aug'12, must admit don't like flying, be even less inclined if i knew it had, had a bump! :(
  • Well this has really become bonkers
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    They need to ask a woman to look for it. This is typical male behaviour - look around all over the place and everywhere, in a panic, no matter how unlikely it is to be in some of those places are, fail to find missing Boeing, so go back and look in all the places you already looked for it and still fail to find it. A woman would just work out where it was most likely to be and find it in five minutes. My bet is that it is parked infront of the control tower in Kuala Lumpur and nobody has noticed it is there - it never even took off. "Dammit, what's that plane doing down there getting in the way of everyone. Don't they know we have a plane to find?"
    Faster than a tent.......
  • RideOnTime
    So anyway we found it yet?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    RideOnTime wrote:
    So anyway we found it yet?
    Nah, I've looked everywhere :? But on a plus side I found my sunglasses :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • It must have crashed surely? How could 200 hostages been hidden or worse for so long without anyone saying anything.
  • RideOnTime
    Because they too have found sunglasses?
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    The American illusionist David Copperfield has been very quiet.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    there was a russian on board

he democratically had a ballot with the choice to either a) secede from the plane, or b) secede from the plane

he was the only one to vote, making it a 100% vote for secession, so putin made it part of russia
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • bianchimoon
    some interesting theories here
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-26609687
    I like the lucrative cargo theory
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    858d1fe2cfb6d655bdf6501b22b8014c.jpg
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • RideOnTime
    sungod wrote:
    there was a russian on board

he democratically had a ballot with the choice to either a) secede from the plane, or b) secede from the plane

he was the only one to vote, making it a 100% vote for secession, so putin made it part of russia

so cynical... :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    It will turn up down the back of some student's sofa in a couple of years with mouldy bacon wrapped around it.