Leisure lake bikes demo day

gazcarsf1
gazcarsf1 Posts: 130
edited March 2014 in MTB general
Just seen this on FB,

Leisure lake bikes demo day 8th & 9th March @10.00 Cannock chase, test as many bikes as u like.
Cube reaction gtc race 2011 26er, Canyon spectral al 8.0 2014, cube reaction gtc race 2015 29er
How much for that!!!!!

Comments

• kammybear
    kammybear Posts: 500
    Not just cube.

it's organised by leisure lakes. They'll be the tackaroo campsite. Park up on Marquis drive and walk down!
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    There is a list of what bikes that will be there on their website

http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/news/1 ... -announced
  • paulbox
    paulbox Posts: 1,203
    Great list of bikes, but why don't they (demo days in general, not Leisure Lakes) ever have the ones that I'm interested in, in my size... :roll:
    XC: Giant Anthem X
    Fun: Yeti SB66
    Road: Litespeed C1, Cannondale Supersix Evo, Cervelo R5
    Trainer: Bianchi via Nirone
    Hack: GT hardtail with Schwalbe City Jets
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    PaulBox wrote:
    Great list of bikes, but why don't they (demo days in general, not Leisure Lakes) ever have the ones that I'm interested in, in my size... :roll:

The Leisure Lakes list is pretty comprehensive with lots of bikes and plenty of sizes, so unless you're a giant or a midget there should be something of interest unless you want something really obscure. Bear in mind Specialized aren't on that list but will be there with loads of bikes.

1900109_10151957342875642_797217397_n.jpg

There's a list of bikes and sizes for those interested.
  • paulbox
    paulbox Posts: 1,203
    lawman wrote:
    The Leisure Lakes list is pretty comprehensive with lots of bikes and plenty of sizes, so unless you're a giant or a midget there should be something of interest unless you want something really obscure. Bear in mind Specialized aren't on that list but will be there with loads of bikes.
    :? Do you think I posted that without looking through the list?

I'm 6'4" and currently thinking about a Yeti ARC.
    XC: Giant Anthem X
    Fun: Yeti SB66
    Road: Litespeed C1, Cannondale Supersix Evo, Cervelo R5
    Trainer: Bianchi via Nirone
    Hack: GT hardtail with Schwalbe City Jets
  • lawman
    PaulBox wrote:
    lawman wrote:
    :? Do you think I posted that without looking through the list?

I'm 6'4" and currently thinking about a Yeti ARC.

I thought you'd read it, was just making a point that for once at least this demo looks to cater for a wide range of bikes and different sizes, just a shame for you that the bike you're interested in isn't available in your size. Might be worth dropping Silverfish an e-mail, they're pretty good with demos and they might have an XL they could bring down for you.
  • Laurence25
    Laurence25 Posts: 334
    How do these demo days work ? do you have to pay to use the bikes or is it just grab one and go ?
  • lawman
    Laurence25 wrote:
    How do these demo days work ? do you have to pay to use the bikes or is it just grab one and go ?

Take Photo ID and a bank card, sign a form, bring pedals and helmet and you ride whatever you want for free :)
  • Laurence25
    Laurence25 Posts: 334
    sweeet ! Thanks :)