28 minutes and England v Denmark could be Bore of The Year

Serious Cat
Serious Cat Posts: 489
edited March 2014 in The bottom bracket
Ive never seen a football match where Denmark were anything other than absolutely dreadful to watch. Im still hoping they give England a right good pasting but so far this has been an absolute stinker in every department.
This serious internet site..............I serious cat

Comments

• I'm more concerned with Glenn Hoddles hair
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Serious Cat
    Half Time and a crowd going thank god for that. So far this match could be thought of in the following terms:

A speech in the house of commons given by William Hague MP
    An Annual General Meeting for an insurance company.
    A slideshow hosted by somebody in a church committee.

If this is the best England can manage against crap opposition then id guess round 1 is far as they will go in world cup 2014. Fingers crossed this one livens up and a resounding Danish victory.
  • Serious Cat
    I'm more concerned with Glenn Hoddles hair

SS I haven't noticed that but if he bursts into a rendition of diamond lights then it will be more entertaing than this crap match has been so far.
  • Serious Cat
    England 1
    Denmark 0

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

come on Denmark !!
  • Be better off playing these games around the country
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    edited March 2014
    Be better off playing these games around the country

Good idea, which one?

Any way it has been done before, the atmosphere might have been a bit better but it'll still be the same boring football. Roy Hodgson is a decent man, but a dull man, who gets his teams to play in much the same way. We'll be back from Brazil in no time.
  • Serious Cat
    If the English FA have any sense they will book return tickets from Brazil for a very short stay there, 2nd round, not a hope and it will be like it was for Scotland in 78 when they returned home a laughing stock after getting booted out in rd 1

In 78 the scots sang "we`re all part of ally`s army" and they came back shamefaced, in 2014 the English fans can sing " we`re all part of Woy`s army" and come back shamefaced too and get torn asunder by broadsheets and gutter press alike.
  • I might looks at the odds of us not getting past the group stages.

Very poor to watch, only players who looked as if they wanted to be there were the Southampton lads. When we come up against a team with real attacking flair we're knackered.
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    "nd most boring after this place on a Sunday