Custom Kit Supplier?

Blacktemplar
Blacktemplar Posts: 713
edited March 2014 in Road buying advice
I'm sure this has been done to death, but can anyone recommend a good supplier of custom kit? We're looking to order something like 20 jerseys, 6-10 bib shorts and possibly some gilets. Endura would be our preferred supplier for "patriotic" reasons :wink: , but they are quoting at least 12 weeks delivery, and they don't seem to have the best track record for delivering on time.

We'd like to have the kit available for early June, and don't need artwork as we have all that already.

There seem to be a fair few suppliers out there, but I wondered which were reliable/quick and made decent-quality kit?

Thanks for your help.
"Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
Mark Twain

Comments

• jscl
    jscl Posts: 1,015
    Le Col and Champion Systems spring to mind!
    Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/scalesjason - All posts are strictly my personal view.
  • forestnot1
    forestnot1 Posts: 244
    Prosport distribution . Speak to gianluca
  • MartinGT
    MartinGT Posts: 475
    Champion Systems
  • We have used Owayo twice, been great to deal with and good quality. They will send you samples for sizing as well. Website is good for designing and they are happy to go back and forth until you are happy.
  • murf1480
    murf1480 Posts: 117
    I'm sure this has been done to death, but can anyone recommend a good supplier of custom kit? We're looking to order something like 20 jerseys, 6-10 bib shorts and possibly some gilets. Endura would be our preferred supplier for "patriotic" reasons :wink: , but they are quoting at least 12 weeks delivery, and they don't seem to have the best track record for delivering on time.

We'd like to have the kit available for early June, and don't need artwork as we have all that already.

There seem to be a fair few suppliers out there, but I wondered which were reliable/quick and made decent-quality kit?

Thanks for your help.

http://galibier.cc/custom-clothing/

Never used them but have heard some good things about there kit.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Imp Sport Lincoln.
  • rc856
    rc856 Posts: 1,144
    We had Endura as our club kit supplier and while good kit, you're right about the delivery times.
    We got an 'away' top for a trip abroad made by Owayo and were really happy with them.

Just getting our new club kit made by http://www.pactimo.com and we're really happy with the quality, delivery times and all round service.
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,573
    we use a Portuguese company called carvalho. it's decent kit, cheap n lead times were pretty good. bioracer do custom kit too
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • Geo555
    Geo555 Posts: 96
    You can get some top notch custom Italian kit from here -

http://www.customperformancekit.co.uk/cycling.html
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    We're just in the process of dealing with Champion Systems, if the OP wants to know how it goes (we're just starting on the road to getting it all done) then feel free to PM me.
  • mattythemod
    mattythemod Posts: 289
    Get in contact with Andrew at Decca UK they are based in Norwich, Norfolk and are baiscally the UK side of the Belgium operation , we recently had samples for our shop team and the kit is very very nice indeed ...they also own the Bottlesport brand that does custom waterbottles and are now bringing in the Belgium bicycle brand Nichelson .
  • StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    I can personally recommend Clifton Custom Clothing for jerseys, bib shorts, arm and leg warmers etc.

http://www.cliftonclothing.com/ourrange ... ar/cycling

Minimum order is 4 jerseys with discounts for increased numbers. Prices are very competitive and the jersey quality is pretty good. Send them an image of what you want with any logos in jpeg format for a start, and their design team will create a pdf for approval. If you're happy, send the logos as vector eps images and pay for your jerseys. We've just ordered 7 for a charity ride costing us £51.50 each which includes currier charges for the sample they sent us to try for sizing. The jerseys are a close fit and not designed as a baggy item, therefore any bumps or body piercings will show up.
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.
  • Omar Little
    Omar Little Posts: 2,010
    Pactimo are about 5 weeks to delivery and they also offer a webstore option which is really handy for organising the order
  • durhamwasp
    durhamwasp Posts: 1,247
    http://www.pedallingsquares.cc/team-tops.html

Fantastic quality jerseys, friendly service and quick delivery, for £40 each.

A couple of others on another thread on here have also got from Pedalling Squares.
    http://www.snookcycling.wordpress.com - Reports on Cingles du Mont Ventoux, Alpe D'Huez, Galibier, Izoard, Tourmalet, Paris-Roubaix Sportive & Tour of Flanders Sportive, Amstel Gold Xperience, Vosges, C2C, WOTR routes....
  • roogster
    roogster Posts: 31
    Re:endura,we (pontypool rcc) ordered our kit at the end of October,still haven't recieved it yet, mine was a Xmas present,utter pants
  • drummer
    drummer Posts: 246

Thanks for your help.

I've just used a 100% Italian company pal!
    Fantastic service & quality!

I could put you in touch if you like??
    Delivery 4/5 weeks!
    chris
  • cal_stewart
    cal_stewart Posts: 1,840
    anyone got any custom Castelli kit?
    eating parmos since 1981

Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Aero 09
    Cervelo P5 EPS
    www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40044&t=13038799
  • alex222
    alex222 Posts: 598
    Pactimo are about 5 weeks to delivery and they also offer a webstore option which is really handy for organising the order
    Can vouch for quality of Pactimo's kit
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Great to see so much choice out there now. Back in the day it used to be mainly Impsport.
  • Thanks for all the replies folks. We got a recommendation for a company called Velotec who seem to have some well-priced kit - anyone here used them?

Will take a look at the others though.

Cheers
    Mark Twain
  • meesterbond
    meesterbond Posts: 1,240
    cougie wrote:
    Great to see so much choice out there now. Back in the day it used to be mainly Impsport.

We use Impsport and they're very good!
    The winter thermo jacket is about the warmest bit of cycling kit I own!
  • mattythemod
    mattythemod Posts: 289
    Thanks for all the replies folks. We got a recommendation for a company called Velotec who seem to have some well-priced kit - anyone here used them?

Will take a look at the others though.

Cheers

Yes my LBS team kit is made by them well its actually made in Spain , the sizing is very very very small , all of our guys went up a couple of sizes ...we are now switching our next batch of Kit to DeccaSport the kit is much much better and theres a bigger range of styles .

Hope this helps .
  • Thanks Matty - I got the impression they were pretty small - we've ordered samples from M up to 2XL for the bigger riders, so we'll see how it pans out. I think they may manufacture in France - they have a factory near Toulon. The guy I spoke to said they supply rugby teams as well, and are used to "western European" (ahem) sizing.

What was your impression of quality? They say they do the Pro range in Coolmax with silicon grippers etc.

Cheers
    Mark Twain