Navad Race 200 GPS computer?

cesco
cesco Posts: 252
edited May 2014 in Road general
Has anyone used/seen these before? They look pretty good, but I can't seem to find a lot of information online. Functionality-wise it seems to compare to the Garmin 800 range, but its dimensions / weight / openmaps mostly remind me of Mio computers.

Just wondering, because Sportpursuit have these on sale at the moment.

Comments

• chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    yeah, i saw these too but couldnt find anything on the web about them, would be interesting to see if anyone has any experience with them?

but i fear it might be one to avoid for now.
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • cesco
    cesco Posts: 252
    Yeah I'm thinking the same thing Chris. Although, since they're new on this market, perhaps they are just trying to get the word-to-mouth thing rolling. I wonder if any current out front mounts would fit, probably not. I might just take the plunge; I'm just not sure yet if it's worth sacrificing my summer wheelset budget for :)
  • luv2ride
    luv2ride Posts: 2,367
    I found a downloadable manual (in English) and it seemed to cover all of the major options, and probably more. has turn by turn navigation as well. Was quite tempted, but as you say little known over here....beware the perils of the early adopter :?

http://www.navad.me/Download/NAVAD_User ... 2.1_EN.pdf
    Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...
  • kilky
    kilky Posts: 1
    Hi guys,
    Did any of you end of buying the Navad. It's on Sports Pursuit still/again and am tempted.
    Marc