Forum home Mountain biking forum The Crudcatcher

Woden's day

The RookieThe Rookie Posts: 27,748
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
More like Woe's day!
Just started a week overseas on business, worst still the cycle race this weekend I'd planned my trip to 'accidentally' coincide with so I can compete has been postponed by a week - the Fakir's!

Posts

  • VWsurfbumVWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Dangerous day here, I went to bed at 21:00 and slept all the way through!
    Your all in trouble now!

    Nothing in the diary so i'll be catching up with those things at the bottom of my in box.

    Bit of a urbanish route tonight on the bike.

    Anywhoo coffee on the go and porridge to look forward too :(
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • bg13bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning,

    today is recreational team building, well thats how i got it past the boss! Golf, beer and a curry!

    Hope all enjoy their day in work.

    pip pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

    Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 20,191
    Meh in Swansea till later :(
  • thekickingmulethekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

    Early start for me (well, early when you're off work for a week!) to drive over to Bury, where I'm taking my CBT. I'm looking forward to it, though I really hope that the BBC is wrong when they say it will rain this afternoon. I don't mind riding my bike when it's raining, but it's slightly different when it's your first time on a motorbike!

    Also, it's Lent, so you should all give up blow, hookers, leaving bodies in ditches and GT's Mum!

    Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Who've you pissed off :shock:
    matthew h wrote:
    Meh in Swansea till later :(

    Morning clunge hunters.

    The sun is shinning, the boss is off this morning, happy days :)

    Today will consist of actual real proper work meh for a change, it's been so long I think I've forgotten what I actually do :shock:

    Anyway is preparation I think more tea is needed!
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • ThewaylanderThewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning Losers!
    Also, it's Lent, so you should all give up blow, hookers, leaving bodies in ditches and GT's Mum!
    quote]

    thats crazy talk! im giving up any kind of veg! silly stuff.

    Today im smashing out the last bits of an agreement to work past my redundency deadline as im impossible to replace which is nice.

    other news on my own in the office so will procastinating a lot!

    laters you smelly arses, and caber tossers
  • ste_tste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning mincers,

    Half of today will be spent interviewing prospective minions which is not aided by the first one being late.

    Police have been round my house looking for me regarding my 'traffic collision' at Christmas. I have been summoned to the police station first thing tomorrow morning to be interviewed. Definitely not looking forward to that!

    Laters
  • Pesky JonesPesky Jones Posts: 2,986
    ste_t wrote:
    Police have been round my house looking for me regarding my 'traffic collision' at Christmas. I have been summoned to the police station first thing tomorrow morning to be interviewed. Definitely not looking forward to that!

    It's a front. They know about the dead hookers. Good luck
    :D:lol::)cooldad :shock: :? :cry:
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 47,038
    Afternoon 'Tards,

    Another half day at work then its pedal home, pack bags, drink vodka, sleep and naff off skiing tomorrow 8) Cannot wait to do a bit of slidey downhilling, not been for 2 years. I'll probably be the only person on the slopes with no helmet after Schumachers little 'off'.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 24,801 Lives Here
    Blimey, time flies when you're having fun. I was going to post on here at about 10 this morning but I keep being interrupted by customers. Pesky things.
    Not a bad day, took a slightly extended ride to work in the sunshine. I feel like I should do some miles as I now have an entry to the Ride London thingy so I can help Stevo upset the residents of Surrey. Can I just join in as the ride passes a few hundred yards from my gaff? Getting to the start looks like a bit of a pain.
    Apart from work not much going on, sky is still that pretty blue colour though.
    Don't forget to post lots from the slopes Stevo. You can rest assured I am jealous and I wouldn't wear a lid skiing either.

    Just remembered it's Wednesday, so an excess of London Pride will be consumed tonight.
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'll probably be the only person on the slopes with no helmet after Schumachers little 'off'.

    Snows soft anyway, what's the worst that can happen :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 47,038
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Don't forget to post lots from the slopes Stevo. You can rest assured I am jealous and I wouldn't wear a lid skiing either.
    Don't worry Veronese, I will. bg13 asked for an hourly update :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Don't forget to post lots from the slopes Stevo. You can rest assured I am jealous and I wouldn't wear a lid skiing either.
    Don't worry Veronese, I will. bg13 asked for an hourly update :wink:

    Enjoy the snow you muddy funster! not jel in the slightest!
    Loving life in rural SW France

    Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 20,191
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'll probably be the only person on the slopes with no helmet after Schumachers little 'off'.

    Snows soft anyway, what's the worst that can happen :wink:

    Scumacher is probably faking it anyway - he was always a cheat
  • VWsurfbumVWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'll probably be the only person on the slopes with no helmet after Schumachers little 'off'.

    Snows soft anyway, what's the worst that can happen :wink:

    Scumacher is probably faking it anyway - he was always a cheat
    :lol:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
Sign In or Register to comment.