Bike 3D Configurator 1.1 UPDATE
Project Bike 3d Configurator created so that you can build your existing or future bike with modern technology and 3D graphics. Change components, experiment with colors, see how suspension works, show your friends, create the bike of your dream. In the future, we see the project as a shop or service with which you can easily build and then purchase your bike. Also plans to add other types of bikes, more hardtail, dirt, dh, cross country bikes, road and city bikes.
We make option to paint the components that might be painted by custom colors: bike frame, wheel hub, bike spokes, bike hydrolines, bike rims, bike grips, bike pedals, bike stem, bike handlebar, stem. For such components as: bike fork, bike tyre, bike headset, bike brakes, bike saddle, chain guide, brake rotor, bike shock, derailleur, bike cassette, we leave only those colors that provided by the manufacturer. If you want to see your bike in our configurator, please vote on the project page for a new frame or fork you’d like to see in the future updates.
The project is free for everyone, however it’s future depends directly on your help. So please share an app and your own design with your friends, this is the best contribution you can make for this project. Another way to help us is to leave your feedback on GooglePlay and Apple AppStore.
Bike 3d Configurator is available in a web browser with Unity3d Web Player, Android and IOS devices, see links below.
Project page (web version):
Join us on Facebook page to see latest news and send feedback:
- Change components
- Change colors, frame size, fork travel, wheel size
- Demonstration of fork and frame suspension travel, with actual dimensions
- Save your designs and share them with your friends in social networks
- Absolutely new bike creator engine with realistic suspension travel
- Fully redesigned UI with new functionality
- Banshee bikes frames
- Demo 8.1 frame
- Fox 40, Pike RCT3, Marzocchi 888 EVO V2 forks
- X0 brakes
- Maxxis, Schwalbe, Mavic tyres
- Kore, Mavic rims
- Avid, Hayes, Hope, Shimano rotors
- A lot of RaceFace, Kore and other components
- 3 backgrounds
Would you like to have a possibility to configure fully a 3D bike before buying it like here? 28 votes
Yes, it’s interesting
85% 24 votes
Think it’s useless
14% 4 votes