Boardman team carbon 2010
Carrera kracken 2009
Specialized fsr pro 2009
Haro custom build
Cannondale custom build

Comments

• mattv
    mattv Posts: 992
    Either ask in your local shop for a discount, or outside the UK. GoPro don't like dealers discounting in the UK.
  • TommyEss
    TommyEss Posts: 1,855
    I saw a good deal on the black edition at SportPursuit - not sure if it's still on though; was a wee while back.
    Cannondale Synapse 105, Giant Defy 3, Giant Omnium, Giant Trance X2, EMC R1.0, Ridgeback Platinum, On One Il Pompino...
  • Cookeh
    Cookeh Posts: 351
    TommyEss wrote:
    I saw a good deal on the black edition at SportPursuit - not sure if it's still on though; was a wee while back.

This. Come up at around £250. The deal seems to repeat itself every 2-3 months.
  • mattv
    mattv Posts: 992
    Was probably the old version, not the +. Not an issue though, it's just slightly bigger.
  • Colinthecop
    Colinthecop Posts: 996
    I just bought a 3+ Silver for £199. After a fair bit of research I realised I just didn't need the spec of the black. I think unless you're a pro you'd struggle to justify it.

After a weeks snowboarding in France i've realised even the Silver is specced higher than I need.

Not sure if this will hotlink (from facebook) but this is a screengrab from some video I took looking directly into the sun. Despite it not being the top spec model, I think it's pretty damn impressive for a still from a video clip.

1920327_10151856129057133_252283844_n.jpg

Anyway, I bought mine from a company called Sports Gear International who have an Ebay shop. The Gopro stuff they sell is genuine with serial numbers attached. Some other discounted places sell Gopros without serial numbers so they cant be registered and updated with the latest firmware.