Race streaming

andrewthomas197
andrewthomas197 Posts: 117
edited March 2014 in Pro race
Have to go away abroad with work in the next few weeks and hence going to miss a lot of the TV coverage and my Sky Go won't work abroad.

Any suggestions of streaming sites that will work outside of the UK?

Thanks.

Comments

• steephill.tv and cyclingfans.com have all the races covered, between them
  • ad_snow
    ad_snow Posts: 469
    What are the differences between the two sites? From what I can tell they link to the same races and the same streams... the only reason I visit one rather than the other is due to which layout I prefer.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    ad_snow wrote:
    What are the differences between the two sites? From what I can tell they link to the same races and the same streams... the only reason I visit one rather than the other is due to which layout I prefer.
    Not a lot of difference really.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    Yep, think there is no real difference other than style.

Sometimes one will work slightly better than the other maybe but usually it's 6 or 2 threes
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    This is the one I use.
    http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?p ... ne=cycling - it usually has some alternatives to the Sporza ones which are quite tragic picture wise.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    The other thing that is useful is Hola - a google chrome plug in that will do something clever to make it look like you re using the internet in a country of your choice. That way if you want to watch the Sporza home page say (which is usually better quality), then you can.

You ll need to also get the plug in that block ads that BR won't let me post the name of...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver