Cervelo S3

Toxteth o'grady
Toxteth o'grady Posts: 13
edited March 2014 in Your road bikes
New toy finally collected today! Please excuse the non OCP photo :?

hrangi.jpg

Ultegra 11speed mechanical and Cosmic SLS wheelset. First ride out tomorrow, can't wait!

Comments

• ai_1
    ai_1 Posts: 3,060
    Lovely bike.
    Can I suggest you change the cage on the seat tube to black. It'll keep the scheme going!
  • Love it, so tempted by this bike...
  • focuz
    focuz Posts: 150
    Very Nice!
  • dwanes
    dwanes Posts: 954
    I know people knock these wheels but I still think they look good, and I'm always tempted by some myself.

The bike looks great.
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Luuuuuuuurvley..... :D
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • maxlite
    maxlite Posts: 293
    Love it!
    Cervelo R5
    Cinelli Saetta
    Giant XTC
    Raleigh Classic
  • cerv50
    cerv50 Posts: 272
    Nice Cervelo mate, as posted above by Ai_1, change the seat post bottle cage to black. It is the only thing that doesnt look right imo :)
  • IrishMac
    IrishMac Posts: 328
    I'd agree with Ai_1 but whatever you think suits best.
    Put some protective tape on the frame where your cables are in contact with it to stop them marking it :) i.e. the headtube :)
    Member of Cuchulainn C.C. @badcyclist

Raleigh SP Race
    Trek 1.2
  • crescent
    crescent Posts: 1,201
    That looks like a lovely bike.

OP- your name made me chuckle. Don't you have a couple of world records? Bogies and marshmallows if memory serves me right. :D
    Bianchi ImpulsoBMC Teammachine SLR02 01Trek Domane AL3“When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. “ ~H.G. Wells Edit - "Unless it's a BMX"
  • mekong_velo
    mekong_velo Posts: 102
    Lovely looking stead,

Getting my R3 end of this month, just need to get fit to do it some justice.

Regards
    Cervelo R3
    Tarmac Elite
  • Bootiful!
  • gavbarron
    gavbarron Posts: 824
    Very nice, wouldn't change the bottle cage, just get rid of it. The s3 was designed with aero considerations for a bottle cage on down tube though so keep that one. Otherwise, get it out of the granny ring and you have a looker there, very very nearly bought one myself
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Oh my...
  • the_fuggler
    the_fuggler Posts: 1,228
    Look forward to the ride report!
    FCN 3 / 4
  • supermurph09
    supermurph09 Posts: 2,471
    Ai_1 wrote:
    Lovely bike.
    Can I suggest you change the cage on the seat tube to black. It'll keep the scheme going!

^^ this