First Ride at Llandegla of 2014

jackk1992
jackk1992 Posts: 141
edited March 2014 in Routes
So took half day today from work and dragged the bike out for its first outing of 2014 to Llandegla. Few changes to the beginning Black Run which are really nice, and did what I think is called the "B-Line" for the first time. Come to the end of the ride though and my legs were definitely not ready for it, it was more of a walk than a ride. Thought i'd be sensible and use the exercise bike over the winter but nothing prepares you for the real thing. Atleast it has opened by eyes to the fact that I will have to put alot more work in before my summer travels.

All I can say is, If your thinking about going to Llandegla for the first time this summer, DO IT! Its really good, not a professional on trial centres as I tend to ride more natural off-road but I can still safely say its a lovely route and some quick downhill bits, which is what its all about really isn't it.

Lesson Learn't from Today - Lose some timber and get out cycling more!

Amen
2013 Mondraker Foxy XR MS Mountain Bike
Giant TCR-1 Custom Road Bike
2013 Merida Big Nine TFS 500
2015 Merida Ride 4000

"Because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion"

Comments

• rgh450
    rgh450 Posts: 15
    Think you just need to keep away from the meat counter at Sainsbury's at dinner time... :lol::lol:
  • jackk1992
    jackk1992 Posts: 141
    Its just too tempting! haha :(
    2013 Mondraker Foxy XR MS Mountain Bike
    Giant TCR-1 Custom Road Bike
    2013 Merida Big Nine TFS 500
    2015 Merida Ride 4000

"Because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion"
  • rgh450
    rgh450 Posts: 15
    Missed a good ride at Llandegla today...Weather was lovely :D:D It's really dried out up there in the last week!