A Genuine Friday Morning Thread™

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

TFI Friday. It's the last day of work before my week off wooooooo!!!! :D It's going to be a busy one though, and sadly it's kind of my fault for being a lazy ar$e all week. I hope I get everything done in time :?

My boss is going to a meeting that sadly I'm not allowed to attend, and it means I may be doing a stupid amount of work this summer. She'd better fight the right battle for me (we often have different opinions) or I won't be happy before my holiday!

Tonight, steak sandwich. Ohhh yeaaah!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Today involves getting my steerer tube trimmed, fnar

And a meat pie, double fnar.

Then off to the rugby later.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    hola beeatches

Nice curry with pals last night, not bothering going to work this morning so my weekend has started, unfortunately i have to drive across the country and interact with people who have litle idea how to drive! You know, t*xi drivers, WVM, L*rry drivers etc, you know supposed professional drivers

But first foods and a little walk will help!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Working from home today as too many people asking stupid questions yesterday and I have to submit a first draft budget today :(

Later is a meeting in a pub, followed by a real visit to the pub :)
  • Morning lady boys,

today is more bargaining to have my contract extended and work in the big smoke for 50% of time, last little bits to be resolved and done.

in other news, tonight is a quiet night in i might just turn on the puter for a bit which will be nice.

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Friday, payday. Good enough for me.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Of course you are :lol:
    matthew h wrote:
    Working from home today

Morning clunge stuffers.

At last Friday is here so one day of meh to get through and then two days of non meh :)

I doubt the day will through up anything eventful but that's fine by me!
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    Of course you are :lol:
    matthew h wrote:
    Working from home today

Cheeky crud - first break since I posted :(
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    That's really not the idea of working from home is it :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    matthew h wrote:
    Walking from home today
    FTFY.

Another few hours on the corporate hamster wheel then it's off for an evening of boredom with the US in-laws who are over for the weekend. Hopefully they'll crash out early due to jet lag and I can go back to p1ssing around on the interweb and supping vodka :)

Getting closer to a bike buying decision as well, it's soooo exciting :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    That's really not the idea of working from home is it :P

No :(
  • bobtbuilder
    bobtbuilder Posts: 1,537
    Afternoon Hairies,

2.5 more hours of work meh and then home.

Big ride tomorrow and lazy Sunday.

Hurrah!
  • tlw1
    I need help

I've just been to the pub and had a water followed by a cup of tea.................. I'm trying to remedy the situation by looking at the budget whilst in the pub - but a pint missed can never be recovered
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    matthew h wrote:
    I need help

I've just been to the pub and had a water followed by a cup of tea.................. I'm trying to remedy the situation by looking at the budget whilst in the pub - but a pint missed can never be recovered
    That's just sick...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    matthew h wrote:
    I need help

Who are you? I had plenty of water on my way to the pub, then from the pub to home. It's a bit moist out there, but home and a bit drier now.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:
    I need help

Clank, what have you done with Mr perma H'd?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    bg13 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    I need help

Clank, what have you done with Mr perma H'd?

Don't worry - normal service was resumed :D