Tour de Langkawi *spoiler*

13»

Comments

• frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    10March-69.jpg
    10March-70.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Just looking through the results, I see Pettachi is riding for a team called "Southeast" and Kevin Seeldrayers (ex Quick Step young hope) has found himself at Torku
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,157
    Just looking through the results, I see Pettachi is riding for a team called "Southeast" and Kevin Seeldrayers (ex Quick Step young hope) has found himself at Torku
    Southeast are the latest incarnation of the Yellow Fluo mob. They change their name every year, probably in an effort to confuse Interpol.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • frenchfighter
    Little Caleb doing very well in this atm.

I hope talk of this mountain finish removal is not true. MTN are raring for it.

Classis celebrate a lap early happened yesterday:
    162307_12March-28.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • jam1e
    jam1e Posts: 1,068
    It hasn't been removed but it is much shorter and easier than planned due to landslides apparently.
  • Yeah, goes to Fraser Hill instead of Genting. I think the climb itself is longer but much lower gradient wise. If my shoddy memory is anything to go by... Rather forgiving golf course there.
  • FJS
    FJS Posts: 4,820
    Fraser Hill is a very long 3%, vs the long 7% of Genting Highlands. Compketely different climb, nit one fir pure climbers. MTN are angry, as they brought some if their main climbers especially for Genting
  • frenchfighter
    Well MTN get their win and take the GC lead ahead of young Seb Henao of Sky. Almost certain to get the win as tomorrow is a circuit race.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,327
    My Man Reguigui.*

*Not specifically named in squad, but I have rights to MTN-Qhubka riders.
    viewtopic.php?f=40002&t=13013600&p=19406898&hilit=qhubeka#p19406898
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • The_Boy
    The_Boy Posts: 3,099
    My Man Reguigui.*

This was allowed?

Commissaires!

Edit: Looking at cqranking, he has doubled his career total points at this race.
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,327
    The_Boy wrote:
    My Man Reguigui.*

This was allowed?

Commissaires!

Edit: Looking at cqranking, he has doubled his career total points at this race.

The commissaires have no issue with this, as my credentials are in order:
    viewtopic.php?f=40002&t=12959543
    8)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • The_Boy
    The_Boy Posts: 3,099
    *Prepares appeal to CAS*

This one will rumble on :rolleyes:
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • frenchfighter
    Good to see Tinkoff's Beltran not too far off yesterday.

Was wondering what happened to Kudus but turns out there was food poisoning at the hotels so lots of riders got sick.

i-dBMmq6P.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Wow, seen that Fraser hill is a 35km climb. How many longer climbs are in use for races? Jacques van Rensburg won a mountain stage in the Tour of Eritrea a couple of years ago, that was a 60km 4% climb. The Taiwan KOM, of course, but that's not a UCI event... Don't really know much about European climbs tbh.