jhinton2010 Posts: 88
edited March 2014 in Your mountain bikes
nukeproor_zps3d80d8aa.jpg

New Mega TR frame built up!

Comments

• mali01
    mali01 Posts: 81
    Wow!!! I really like that.
  • Yep! Its fast too! Planning to get some pikes for it when ive got some cash saved up
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Nice build! 8) There needs to be more bikes like this, simple, shortish travel and geometry so can properly rip the trail to pieces.
  • swod1
    swod1 Posts: 1,639
    nice, what size forks have you put on the bike ?
  • They are 150mm revs
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Nice bike. These things are so much fun to ride. Mine seems to be airborne most of the time! I have never ridden a bike that likes to be off the ground as much as this.
    I think the Rev's are spot on for the frame. I'm not finding the flex a problem, it's there but not enough to cause problems. I think I would rather the light weight of revs than stiffness of pikes on this frame.
  • Ive only had one proper ride so far. Very impressed! i was surprised how easy it is to get airborne too. looking forward to testing it out properly at bike park wales in a couple of weeks
  • BigAl
    BigAl Posts: 3,122
    Not my kind of ride - I'm more of a 'wheels on the ground' type (it's my age!). But it looks very tasty all the same
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Don't miss out on the blue trails at BPW. If you are a reasonably quick rider they are crazy fast and some of the rollers turn in to fairly big jumps. The Mega TR is all you could ever want on the blues and reds. It will handle the black trails without resorting to chicken lines but a downhill bike is more fun.
  • Myster101
    Myster101 Posts: 856
    Looks great, loving the yellow and white combo.

Scott Genius MC 30 RIP
    Nukeproof Mega AM 275 Comp
    Cube LTD Rigid Commuter
    Ribble 7005 Sportive