Man Utd performance against Olympiakos, shambolic !!

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    FishFish wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Long live David Moyes :mrgreen:

And the Glazers. And Cleverley. And Shrek.

Not a particularly loyal Man U supporter by the looks of things. Good sarcasm though.
    I can't put my finger on it but something tells me that Finchy is not a Man U fan :wink:

Anyhow, I've been shopping today and found this: :)

article-2544925-1AE9D6D900000578-834_624x599.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    FishFish wrote:
    Not a Man U supporter by the looks of things.

Made that more accurate for you.
  • finchy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I can't put my finger on it but something tells me that Finchy is not a Man U fan :wink:

What gave it away? By the way, you can also buy a high-performance David Moyes sledge. Nothing will take you downhill quite as fast.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,949
    johnfinch wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

What gave it away? By the way, you can also buy a high-performance David Moyes sledge. Nothing will take you downhill quite as fast.

Oi, I posted a variation of that joke a couple of months ago. (which I stole from 5live :wink: ). Man. U have a p1ss poor squad and big debt in a era where they are up against teams that can happily spend and lose money without too much worry. Getting beat by Olympiakos will be a blessing, imagine if they came up against Bayern Munich or the top spanish clubs again, would be like watching a Klitschko brother beating up a frail old woman.
  • Serious Cat
    Serious Cat Posts: 489
    2d50f637beb26617c7c6e57a6b0ea1f6.jpg

Hey Sir Alex you are leaving the manager position of Man Utd with a cast iron legacy, millions in the bank and your association with the club will be the stuff of legend forevermore. The squad you leave behind are ageing , the board are prepared to pay heinous and immoral weekly wages that risk the longevity of the club through unsustainable debt Enjoy your retirement Sir Alex.

hi-res-168087248_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=432&q=85

" Oh Sh1t , I want to go back to Everton
    This serious internet site..............I serious cat
  • finchy
    Oi, I posted a variation of that joke a couple of months ago. (which I stole from 5live :wink: ).
    Sorry, wasn't sure whether or not I was nicking it from here of elsewhere.
    Man. U have a p1ss poor squad and big debt in a era where they are up against teams that can happily spend and lose money without too much worry.

Happy days.
  • sarm34
    sarm34 Posts: 182
    where manu are concerned I have a list of the most hated things I can think of
    rapists
    paedos
    and at the very bottom of the list MANU
    I hate them with an absolute passion