Why is it only Wednesday!?

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I went to bed far too late last night, so am tired. This may not prove a good move, as I have 3 meetings today, so it may be a test to stay awake!

Need to get my biking mojo back. I think I'll get it when the day becomes a little longer, and hopefully next week whilst I'm off.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning turnip sniffers

had a few scoops last night not properly H'd but definitely know about it this morning, for the rest of the week i will be Clanked!

Job to repair huge hole in plane failed as the customer didn't get the promised spares to the site. So we taped it up with poly sheet, she'll now do a trip!

Need bacons, toodle pip!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Morning all.

B0110cks I've left my laptop at home today...doh!!!

Went for a good ride last night with northern monkey. We did a mix and match of the cafall and twrch trails at cc. The cafall is going to be bloody brilliant in the dry!

So, as I've forgotten my laptop I have a day of doing not much.

Laters
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers

Back from two days business trip to Berlin - which was awesomes. 1) Its Berlin, which is an amazing city and 2) It was to do with death-rays - mwahahahahh.

In other news, I got my cylinder head skimmed and it's cracked like a cracked thing - so I'm going to be ordering a new one today (ouch). Plans to have the engine reassembled for the weekend have gone out the window (m'eh could be worse), but it's also knocked the current bike build back a few months, too - this dissapoints me.

<sigh>

Still, another day in off-site meetings to look forward andn it has lunch provided. Could be worse!

Onwards! To caffiene!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Evening dong suckers...

I have the afternoon off so going to go to Cwm see how the arm holds up. wondering if i should ride the new trail with it being so wet or just stick to twrch and let the new one drain off a bit.

laters mongs
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehing feckwads,
    Got a morning of catching up followed by an afternoon of falling behind :(

Hopefully will get out on the bike tonight after fixing lights and sorting little bits and pieces out. Not tried out my carbon wheels yet :(

Anywhoo onwards to even more coffee
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • bobtbuilder
    bobtbuilder Posts: 1,537
    Morning Hairies,

Another day of work meh, but far less hectic than the last 2 so hopefully I can get some skiving done!

In other news, I have a date tonight (and not with GT's mum!), basically due to my friends nagging me into joining an internet dating website. The messy break up with my ex has left me feeling pretty wary of women, but hopefully tonight will go well.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning etc.
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Mehing feckwads,
    Hopefully will get out on the bike tonight after fixing lights

Cheers, reminded me to put my light on charge.... today will be working on a project for annoying/condescending/superior/asshole cuntstomer - so i'm in a bad mood already

Roll on friday
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

another day in sunny Solihull :) Hopefully the meeting should be over before 4 to enable me to get the hell out of here

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning danglers,
    Hopefully a quiet day in the office as I have to leave at 2.30 as I have an appointment to have a big needle stuck into my shoulder. Not looking forward to it, but need to have it done as the shoulder is really giving me grief, makes me feel a right old git. I'll probably need some liquid pain killers tonight so off to the pub for me.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    You are a right old git :P
    Veronese68 wrote:
    makes me feel a right old git.

Morning clunge hunters.

More work meh today but at least we've reached the hump of the week and I don't mean GT's mum :wink:

Anyway onwards to meh and tea.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • lancew
    lancew Posts: 680
    Morning Skidmarkers

Another day of work, but I get to my my own coffees so got my buzz going.

This evening is... more education - accountancy but got to get the cash for N+1 somehow.

Ta-rah.
    Specialized Allez Sport 2013
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    True :cry:
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    meh, really meh.

I have the distinct impression that work are trying to make my life as difficult as possible, and not in a very subtle way. Everything I have done over the last two months seems to be an 'issue' with clients and staff, even though there's no complaints, nothing has been late, gone wrong or been done against company policy.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    makes me feel a right old git.

Morning clunge hunters.

More work meh today but at least we've reached the hump of the week and I don't mean GT's mum :wink:

Anyway onwards to meh and tea.
    If the numbers in our usernames are anything to go by, none of us are spring chickens :)

Afternoon Wasters,

Coffee is keeping me going at the moment - woke up early again this morning for no reason. Ho hum. On top of that, git of a brother in law is turning up from the US tomorrow so we'll have to put up with him for 4 days. I can see more grief for minions coming along today :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Penylope
    Penylope Posts: 320
    Happy hump day internets :D

The downward slide looks promising, the sun is almost out and i finish in T minus 49 mins! not really sure what happened to the morning though, it was 9am 5 minutes ago wasnt it :?:
    MTB's, SC Blur LTc & Cotic Soul (26" definitely aint dead!).
    Other, Genesis Croix De Fer
  • veronese68
    Got the right hump. Went to the hospital to be told they couldn't do my shoulder as I had been incorrectly referred and had to go through the system of seeing the physio etc. This in spite of the doctor doing the scan and confirming the problem was as diagnosed and I would almost certainly benefit from the big needle pumping loads of stuff into the joint. Then trid to renew the residents parking permit at the council, as I have done many time, to be told I couldn't do it as it's in my wife's name. FFS, what a waste of a beautiful afternoon. At least I enjoyed the ride home in the sunshine.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    At least I enjoyed the ride home in the sunshine.

That's the spirit chin up old man :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn