Bianchi Vertigo Veloce - New Photo & Upgrades

M4VERICK
M4VERICK Posts: 84
edited February 2014 in Your road bikes
I have posted a photo of my bike before, but not using the recommended way (chain on big ring, white background etc)

I have also changed the colours of the bar tape and hoods from white to black. As a result I had to change my white San Marco saddle for a Black and Celeste fi'zi:k Aliante. Also upgraded the standard wheels for some Campagnolo Zonda's (Yes i know I havent taken the warning stickers off yet). Really happy with the way it looks now.

Photo21-02-2014164216_zps0d4f3871.jpg
2013 Bianchi Vertigo Carbon with Campagnolo Zondas
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
~ Albert Einstein

Comments

• I've got a soft spot for Bianchi bikes. Yours looks great, saddles a great match.
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    Looking smart.

One of the few recent Bianchi's I haven't ridden. Would love to have a blast on one though.
  • Yes it's a lovely bike to ride, and as my first road bike I'm very happy with it..... However,
    I attended a Bianchi event at my LBS on Thursday and rode one of the new Infinito CV's (Campag Chorus, Fulcrum Racing Speed wheels) which was utterly JAW DROPPING! The countervail anti-vibration technology was superb and so so noticeable... Priced at £4,200 I would happily pay that...... If I had it :cry:
    2013 Bianchi Vertigo Carbon with Campagnolo Zondas
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
    ~ Albert Einstein