Garmin Connect screwed?

Stupid-death
Stupid-death Posts: 63
edited February 2014 in Road general
Anybody else unable to get into Garmin Connect? it didn't recognize my credentials that have been the same for ages, so went through the forgotten password process and the password they provided didn't work.... get the email support address through the site and failed to get that as when navigating through the support pages and up getting a server error.

Comments

• diamonddog
    diamonddog Posts: 3,426
    No problems getting on today, just tried it.
  • Ok here.
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • Must be my account that's screwed then. I'll try getting hold of support then. Cheers
  • Fine here as well. New front page too.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    I did have a different looking log in screen yesterday and couldn't upload things using chrome a week or so ago so maybe they are doing some maintenance or improvements?
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • I had to reset my password as the site wouldn't accept the one I would normally use automatically. I guess they changed something?

It's OK now.
  • davep1
    davep1 Posts: 836
    Chris Bass wrote:
    I did have a different looking log in screen yesterday and couldn't upload things using chrome a week or so ago so maybe they are doing some maintenance or improvements?

^This - happened to me on Wednesday. It was the home page, looked all new and modern, but the rest of the site was as usual. I saw a pop up or something saying they were about to launch an all new look, so maybe that was the reason?
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,934
    This was the first stage of the improvements they're introducing over the next few months. Think they're looking at introducing segments like Strava in due course too.
  • Sprool
    Sprool Posts: 1,022
    Am having issues with Garmin connect and new Edge 500, setting the HR (resting) and speed zones, the data entered ingot he web page will not transmit to the device, and keeps resetting itself. Anyone else got issues like this? The only way I can edit (and correct) my HR zones is via the Garmin Training centre app. I'm wondering if this is an issue with Mac/Safari combination, tried firefox on mac too but it doesn't do any better.
  • Sprool wrote:
    Am having issues with Garmin connect and new Edge 500, setting the HR (resting) and speed zones, the data entered ingot he web page will not transmit to the device, and keeps resetting itself. Anyone else got issues like this? The only way I can edit (and correct) my HR zones is via the Garmin Training centre app. I'm wondering if this is an issue with Mac/Safari combination, tried firefox on mac too but it doesn't do any better.

I have exactly this, tried to update my HR zones yesterday but it wouldn't save. I've also tried Safari and Firefox on the mac but it didn't make a difference. Strangely when I tried to change other things in my profile they did save. I sent them an email, I guess it has to do with them setting up the new website. I'm going to get the Training centre app now to change the values, thanks for pointing that out!