Thor's Day of Reckoning...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I've been awake since 5am for no apparent reason. I hate it when my brain does that.

Today, I'll be trying to make up for yesterday's rubbishness. Work is piling up, and I cba with any of it. I'm aware that more is about to land on my desk, so I need to hurry up what I'm doing, which wouldn't be a problem if people would leave me the fark alone!

Tonight, chinese pork belly mmmm

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Meh

Today is a day in my office for a change - and that is about it
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning gits

tired, achy and grumpy is the theme today which won't help the work experience lad i'll be looking after. If he has biscuits or chocolate that'll help otherwise he's going to be enjoying a lot of winter olympics!

Pouring down with welsh sunshine at the minute so nothing new there. Hurry up fryday i miss you.

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • evening ladies,

Tired, need bacon.

laters
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

tired!

got the bike in the car and I'm off to ride the new trail at cc and see if it's as muddy as everyone has told me.

laters
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning etc,

I'm bucking the trend, good nights sleep...

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life.....you know how i feel

Muse version, obviously...
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    mmmmmm Mrs mak3m started my day with a bacon and egg sandwich

looked good but wtf is this turkey bacon all about

feeling cheated :?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Bacon is not bacon unless it involves these...

Animal_pictures_pig_wallpapers_photos_pigs_wallp.jpg
    mak3m wrote:
    mmmmmm Mrs mak3m started my day with a bacon and egg sandwich

looked good but wtf is this turkey bacon all about

feeling cheated :?

Morning homos.

Work meh and more meh for me today but we've nearly made it to Friday so it's not all bad :lol:

Anyway, onwards to tea.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Been in since very early as a contractor decided to cut through a mains cold water supply and flood two floors ruining a wood floor, suspended ceiling and computer. D*ck'ead.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,462
    Evening Mongs,

Work is over for the week, just got to chuck my kit in the car, chill a bit then it's off to Cwmcarn at stupid o'clock tomorrow to chuck myself down a hill dressed as a power ranger. Wind and rain should make it interesting...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Mongs,

Work is over for the week, just got to chuck my kit in the car, chill a bit then it's off to Cwmcarn at stupid o'clock tomorrow to chuck myself down a hill dressed as a power ranger. Wind and rain should make it interesting...

Dh trail looks fine mate. Weather has actually been ok here the last couple of days :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,462
    Thanks Kev. Have packed the scuba gear just in case :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]