Midweek Morning Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited February 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Been a while since I've done one of these. It's more placement meh for me today, possibly with the pub and/or bikes this evening.

TTFN

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Moaning

Typing this on my smashed Jesus phone that I've had less than a couple of weeks :(

Bright side been for a swim with the kids and now having breakfast with the oldest rug rat whilst the other one rests with the current wife. Of to the office on a min for a day of meetings and then rush out of Birmingham
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers

Last nights car work went well - the head in now on the bench getting cleaned down, glow plugs are out, injectors are W.I.P. and the blocks been dried. The old head gasket has been peeled off and it's pretty clear where it's been blowing - there's no mechanical damage to the head or block. There's some polishing on cylinder 4 which makes me think I've got a weepy injector - the other 3 cylinders still have all thier honings marks, which isn't bad ater 256000 miles! There's very little carbon build up, apart from on the backs of the valves but I'll deal with that when they come out either tonight or tomorrow.

Work today is playing about with 'thermal implantation'. That'll be a learning experience!
    Tonight is playing with cars before heading out with friends for pizza, which makes for a good nights entertainment.

Onwards! To caffiene!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Morning Losers!

I was about to type up a morning thread, then realised I should have left the house about 3 minutes earlier :oops: Not that it mattered, I got to work earlier than I have in a long time!

Today I'm having to redo some work I set for a minion as he didn't follow my instructions (which were to simply leave the camera on my desk and I'll deal with it!) :roll: This doesn't help as I'm in a meeting from 1 until hometime, so I can feel the clock ticking as I fix this mess. Grrr

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Morning ladies.

This week is selling my atacama hi fi stand, and my radio control car, might try gumtree as the fee's arent a killer like flea bay..

Clank, what you really want to do is dismantle my car tidy it up so its like new and put it back together for me ;)

laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Evening Gimps,

It's even quieter in this thread than on the weekends - where is everybody? My excuse is i'm busier than a blue ar$ed fly. Only one more day at work this week - roll on...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evening d1cks

guess which lucky cc'er called bg13 got to sit in a QA meeting that supposedly lasted an hour, it felt like twelve! apart from that i've got nowt!

foods have been had, gym in a bit!

toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Somewhat tardy greets to all,
    Off work as it's the wife's birthday and the kids are off. Got up late, went out to get fancy pastry stuffs for breakfast. Later abandoned the kids and took the EPO shopping. Not a complete waste of time as I managed to get into double figures at flappy bird whilst she tried on half the shop. She made me buy myself a sweater I quite liked as apparently I'm a nightmare to get out to the shops. Then got a phone call from holiday people and had to pay the deposit for our summer holiday. Ouch, quite an expensive day.
    Just got in from going to my folks for more food and cakes. All set for a night in rather than my usual Wednesday night pub outing. I've been told I might as well go to the pub as she's had a great day and is knackered. Could stay in and stock up more brownie points. Sod that, I'm off.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Evening homos.

Today has consisted of work meh and more meh, that is all :evil:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Evening tards,

Finally able to stand up unaided after having a trapped nerve in my back. Last time I was in enough pain to bring a tear to my eye was when my right bollock got hit by a paintball.

Was looking forward to riding today but couldn't even get the tshirt off that I'd put on yesterday morning so had to give it a miss.

Laters