Trouble at mill lads? Classifieds - What's up?

Moreyn
Moreyn Posts: 124
Cannot access any classified sections! I'm signed in and singed up to new classifieds (actually) quite awhile ago.

If you make it difficult; no-one will use it; is that what your looking at doing to get rid of The Bike Rader Classifieds? Simple is always the best way. If you don't want the classifieds on your forum? Why not just get rid of it? making it complicated to use serves no purpose; people just use other forums.
Regards
M

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    When you go into classifieds I now have to click on the bit at the top that says classifieds, never had to before, maybe try that?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Moreyn wrote:
    Cannot access any classified sections! I'm signed in and singed up to new classifieds (actually) quite awhile ago.
    So you have not rejoined after the rules update and feature change?
    Please make sure you read the rules when rejoining this group. We have added a new feature for you.
    The rules are updated at times so keeping up to date with them is advised. Edit 08/02/2014

sorry cant make it much clearer than that.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Moreyn
    Moreyn Posts: 124
    OK< Simple access is always preferrable. No worries .. I still failed to access it after following your instructions.