noob new bike advise

Revhound
Revhound Posts: 25
edited February 2014 in MTB buying advice
Buying my first full sus,so a bit of advise needed .. Given my price range and need,mainly parks and countryside. Woods and the like .. What of these two would you recommend

http://www.winstanleysbikes.co.uk/produ ... _2013_Bike

https://www.canyon.com/_en/mountainbike ... tml?b=3318

Or any other suggestions...

Thanks!

Comments

• Cookeh
    Cookeh Posts: 351
    Have a read of one of the other twenty billion threads on this forum looking for an answer to the exact same question :D
  • Cookeh wrote:
    Have a read of one of the other twenty billion threads on this forum looking for an answer to the exact same question :D

No, because it seems no one has the ability to use the "search" function on here. But then why should they when they can get everyone else to do all the hard work for them :roll:

Can't you tell I'm having a bad day
  • Cookeh
    Cookeh Posts: 351
    Cookeh wrote:

No, because it seems no one has the ability to use the "search" function on here. But then why should they when they can get everyone else to do all the hard work for them :roll:

Deja vu. Seem to recall you having the same rant a few weeks ago. You seem have a few bad days, considered a change of career/wife/identity? :P
  • Cookeh wrote:
    Cookeh wrote:

Deja vu. Seem to recall you having the same rant a few weeks ago. You seem have a few bad days, considered a change of career/wife/identity? :P
    It could be the weather has this kind of effect on some people.
  • I went for the canyon in the end because i preferred the colour .. :D
  • muddpuppy wrote:
    It could be the weather has this kind of effect on some people.

S.A.D - Seasonal affective disorder, this is so me.

Yeah sorry about the rant, doesn't help I had a big crash yesterday and am in a lot of pain :(
    Revhound wrote:
    I went for the canyon in the end because i preferred the colour .. :D

Good reason although I'm sure there were others ;) hope you like it they are very popular right now
  • Cookeh wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: just read the wife bit...... very tempting :wink: