No rain Sunday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,869
edited February 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

tired this morning as I had another shoot sleep - last night I was falling asleep at 10pm :( then wide awake at 3am

Today was meant to be going out on a reliability ride, but I think I agreed to do a family bike ride whilst drunk yesterday! Then back for a roast dinner via the pub for a few quick Sunday pints.

Right now its looking at dilemma theory :(

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning tw@s

Why do i always insist on the second bottle of wine! Not fully H'd but far from clanked! Sleep was vague with some weird dreams, who'd have thought Gts mum was that flexible!

Storm damage assessment today, not that i'll be doing anything about it, but the mrs will appreciate my limited efforts!

Have a good un yoofs.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,498
    Morning Twatfaces :)

Got some bike fettling done yesterday and sorting out of various bits of armour for this weeks Wales trip. Followed by a good dose of Absolut Vodka and an epic sleep - am now on the caffeine based drugs and family is out of the house for now, so all is good with the world 8)

Managed to watch some of the Olympic womens snowboard cross racing this morning - 'kin ace. I hope there's a (slightly smaller) snow park where I'm headed next month - I had a go at some jumps last time I was skiing and it was cracking fun.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Morning dung lovers,
    Being lazy today seems to be the order of things. Son has skipped rugby training as he's got a cold just in time for half term. Daughter is moaning she's knackered. The joy of teenagers.
    I'm going to have some coffee then go and hide in the garage.
    Stevo, whilst skiing a few years back the guide took us to do some jumps. One bloke did a back flip and landed it on his skis. The guide was amazed and asked if he'd done much jumping before. The bloke looked terrified and said "no, I just forgot to lean forward"
    I'm dead jealous, haven't been skiing properly in 15 years. No coincidence my son is 15.
  • bg13
    not wanting to brag about how awesome i am at the ski jumping but......

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zjQwilBQbMs

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,498
    Veronese, the ball 'n' chain has never been interested in skiing but I just kept going skiing with the lads after my kid was born, so it's saved me a fortune. No pussy whipping here :wink:

bg - 'Teton Gravity Research' - you know that Teton is French for 'tit' :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese, the ball 'n' chain has never been interested in skiing but I just kept going skiing with the lads after my kid was born, so it's saved me a fortune. No pussy whipping here :wink:

bg - 'Teton Gravity Research' - you know that Teton is French for 'tit' :P

i didn't but i do now! i have been called worse tbf.

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er