Sat morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,872
edited February 2014 in The Crudcatcher
morning

slow start this morning as the kids stayed over at mothers - would have been a slower start but we own a bloody cat who was hungry :evil:

Today is pick the kids up, then take them swimming and then onto the library (which will take hours as they have trouble picking just a couple of books). Later is the pub, obviously

But right now, I've got some work to do :(

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    matthew h wrote:
    But right now, I've got some work to do :(
    Me too :evil:

I've been awarded fecktard of the day after waking up thinking 'shyte we've slept through the alarm', wake everyone then get told to fark off because it's Saturday :oops: So I'm knackered as well as in the dog house. Anyhow WTF - had coffee and might get some bike fettling in later to prep for next week DH trip.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning weirdos

from the sound of the weather all night i think i'll be round the neighbours asking for whatever has blown from our garden to theirs back!

Not a lot planned today so will await mrs13s instructions if she bothers waking up!

But now foods.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning all, finally got some leave and the weather is shit, but still out on my bike in abit finally. Just hope the weather decided to turn better soon, spent most of last week filling up sandbags and looks like i might be back on standby when im back off leave, ohh the joys of being in the military
  • Morning Losers!

I know I drank a lot of whisky last night, but either James Martin has lost a load of weight and had plastic surgery, or he's been replaced?
    Found out today that Ellen Page is gay. This is a shame as it means I'll have to revert to the old "smell my hanky" routine.

Football today, Bury V Bristol. Tis a bit moist outside, so hopefully it's still on.

Laters!

EDIT: Doh. Spoke to soon. Match postponed :roll:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    Motley13 wrote:
    Morning all, finally got some leave and the weather is shoot, but still out on my bike in abit finally. Just hope the weather decided to turn better soon, spent most of last week filling up sandbags and looks like i might be back on standby when im back off leave, ohh the joys of being in the military

You in the army?

Coz the military i'm in check in, we don't dig in! etc etc!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13 wrote:
    Motley13 wrote:
    Morning all, finally got some leave and the weather is shoot, but still out on my bike in abit finally. Just hope the weather decided to turn better soon, spent most of last week filling up sandbags and looks like i might be back on standby when im back off leave, ohh the joys of being in the military

You in the army?

Im in the RAF, just out of basic soo they got us filling the bags to help with the floods, didnt check in in or dig in just went back to base every night :wink:
  • bg13
    Motley13 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Motley13 wrote:

You in the army?

Im in the RAF, just out of basic soo they got us filling the bags to help with the floods, didnt check in in or dig in just went back to base every night :wink:

Live the dream mate! what trade are you?

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Evening feckers.

Had a busy day today, went up to that London to the bike show, had a bit of a laugh driving through central London, apparently indicators and lane discipline are not required :wink:

Now home and off to a wedding reception where I will know the grand total of one person, my wife :roll:

To top it all off my bloody suit is so tight I can't breath, glad I don't wear these feckin things anymore for work :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • bg13 wrote:
    Motley13 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Motley13 wrote:

You in the army?

Live the dream mate! what trade are you?

Always got to live the dream, im an AMM (M) in training