Radon Slide 160

Lobbydosser
Lobbydosser Posts: 81
edited February 2014 in MTB buying advice
Has anyone got experience of this bike brand and in particular this model. There's very little on-line.

Cheers

Comments

• mcnultycop
    mcnultycop Posts: 2,143
    They look great for the cash. Never seen one though (which is a good reason to get one).
  • Cqc
    Cqc Posts: 951
    Links?
  • mcnultycop
    mcnultycop Posts: 2,143
    I was on bike-discount.de anyway, so I'll help.

http://www.bike-discount.de/shop/k1868/ ... 0-8-0.html

There's loads of models of it though.
  • Cqc
    Cqc Posts: 951
    That is one sexy and good value bike!
  • I own a Radon Team hardtail, the Radons seem to get good reviews from the euro bike mags. Really suprised they are not more popular as you get alot of bike for the money. After alot of research I had it narrowed down to 2 bikes with the other being a Canyon Yellowstone. Chose the Radon in the end as it was on offer (daily deal) so was slightly cheaper for almost the same spec but with a better fork (Reba).

I rang them about sizing and they gave excellent advice, delivery was quick as well. Took about a week with delivery and arrived with no damage. Seems to be well put together as well although the gears needed abit of a tweak. Love the feel of the bike and gets lots of attention from other riders. Nice to have something a bit different and the stealth black anodized frame looks the buisness.

If you decide on a Radon keep an eye on the daily deals as it will shop up eventually, I saved another £50 off the sale price when I bought mine.

I have a few pics of the bike here...viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12887963&p=18639968&hilit=Radon#p18639968