Tuuuuueeeeesday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

For some reason I woke up completely about 30 minutes before my alarm. This is annoying as I'm now tired :evil:

Today, more of the same really. Practising for my Motorcycle Theory test, mixing some tracks I recorded over the weekend, and occasionally do some work.

I shaved my head last night, and annoyingly cut a bit too short just above my ear, so it sticks out a bit. Meh

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Morning

Today starts in sunny (for that read wet) Stoke then onwards to Derby & back again. Fun doesn't cover it, bright side being in Stoke meant a slightly later start so a quick spin on the rollers to counteract all of the biscuits I will eat today.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I feel your pain, Stoke is a shite hole of the highest order :wink:
    matthew h wrote:
    Morning

Today starts in sunny (for that read wet) Stoke

Morning homos.

For me today started by parking as close as I could to the office and then walking through the flooded closed roads :roll:

The good thing about most people not coming in is that there's loads of milk so today will consist mainly of tea and more tea, oh and then a walk back through the flood to the car :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mornig ladies,

Good day off yesterday, swam and watched stuff on tv most relaxing.

today i will be mostly doing as little as i possibly can!

laters
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Morning

It looks good today (it's snowing)
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Morning

Send some snow down here it's more interesting than rain :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Meh.
    Nothing to report, just on a work avoidance strategy. At least we have cow juice so I can drink tea today.
    Onwards to the drudgery of phucktards complaining about anything they can, however trivial. I'm so glad I only deal with trade as the public are even worserer.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    I shaved my head last night, and annoyingly cut a bit too short just above my ear, so it sticks out a bit. Meh

Laters!

hang on if you shaved it then WTF is sticking out?

or is your razor crap?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    nicklouse wrote:

Laters!

or is your razor crap?

exactly what I thought :lol:
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    I shaved my head last night

Sounds painfull
  • welshkev wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:

Laters!

or is your razor crap?

:lol: I meant that the area the size of a 5p coin just above my ear that I accidentally cut the hair from, that sticks out as in is obvious, not sticks out like my obvious :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    welshkev wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:

Laters!

or is your razor crap?

:lol: I meant that the area the size of a 5p coin just above my ear that I accidentally cut the hair from, that sticks out as in is obvious, not sticks out like my obvious :lol:

i would stop there or people are going to think you have Prince Charles Ears and an Obvious the looks like a new 5p.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • nicklouse wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:

Laters!

or is your razor crap?

i would stop there or people are going to think you have Prince Charles Ears and an Obvious the looks like a new 5p.
    Fair point. Let's just say that nobody has spotted my mishap, so it my not be too noticeable. My brother had Prince Charles Ears when he was younger. He had them pinned back. That was a fun time as the bandage kept falling down over his eyes. I was about 6 and thought it hilarious directing him onto the road :D

On a side note, what's with all the thread revivals going on!?
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Morning

Send some snow down here it's more interesting than rain :wink:

Talking of snow, did i tell you about my recent skiing holiday? They had snow there you know!

Anyhoo, evening tw@s, sat in work and did nowt all day, a very high up boss graced us with his non-commital, politically diplomatic presence which killed an hour and a half!

Off to the gym tonight, get to watch myself letching at the young fillies in the huge mirrors!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Evenin' job-knockeys

Nuthin' see 'ere.

....aside from me servicing the commuter........ because the snow earlier seems to have obliterated any lubrication that was on it. Well, that's my evening sorted.

Move along now.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Evening pond life,

I temporarily made myself the most popular person in the office by buying bacon butties all round. Even the birds appreciated it. Skived off early too so al in all a good day. Just need to catch up on sleep...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening pond life,

I temporarily made myself the most popular person in the office by buying bacon butties all round. Even the birds appreciated it. Skived off early too so al in all a good day. Just need to catch up on sleep...

Why the generosity - are you ok? :)
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening pond life,

I'm normally tighter than a gnat's chuff but it's my birthday and it's traditional to buy stuff for people to nosh. Everyone thought it was a top idea as people usually buy those disgusting Krispy Kreme things (which are't crispy or creamy...). So this way, every time there's a birthday in the office I get a free bacon butty :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening pond life,

I'm normally tighter than a gnat's chuff but it's my birthday and it's traditional to buy stuff for people to nosh. Everyone thought it was a top idea as people usually buy those disgusting Krispy Kreme things (which are't crispy or creamy...). So this way, every time there's a birthday in the office I get a free bacon butty :)

Happy Burpday
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening pond life,

Where's my buttie then :evil:

Happy birthday by the way :P

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening pond life,

They cleaned me out - I spent £26 on bacon today 8) The veggies in the office weren't too impressed but I don't give a t0ss :mrgreen:
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening pond life,

They cleaned me out - I spent £26 on bacon today 8) The veggies in the office weren't too impressed but I don't give a t0ss :mrgreen:

small office or cheap sandwiches? :)
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    small office or cheap sandwiches? :)
    The greasy spoon at Great Portland St tube is very good value...and I was only buying for the department, knowing that most of the burds wouldn't eat them as they're on diets :)
  • veronese68
    Hippy Bathday Stevo. Why are you on here and not out having a drink?
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Hippy Bathday Stevo. Why are you on here and not out having a drink?
    Frikkin' parents evening at my kids school scuppered that one :roll: . But I was out last night for a few shandies instead and will repeat on the weekend :)
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening pond life,

A bacon buttie for a veggie is just a bap isn't it :wink:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    I like baps, wanders off to the girls thread...
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:

I wouldn't bother with the one in BB, the last picture I posted was not received well :wink:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

I wouldn't bother with the one in BB, the last picture I posted was not received well :wink:
    She's no amateur, more likely an old pro. :lol: