Frozen Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

CBA with life this morning. Looked out the window and the first car I saw was fine, the one next to it covered in frost. I decided that there had been a freak occurance where just one car on the street had frozen. Sadly this was not the case, and the one 'unfrozen' car then drove off.

Today, good minion is working with me, so stuff will get done and I won't be too stressed by it.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

9 weeks of doing sod all has finally come to an end. Starting a placement today and now onto the final stretch of the training where apparently I have to act and behave like a normal person and actually do some proper work. I have a massive case of CBA which isn't ideal if I'm honest.

TTFN
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    CBA - seems to have replace MEH as the morning feeling

Bright side - going cycling later with a mate
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    CBA is definitely the feeling of the day :roll:

Just waiting from a text from work to see if the roads to work are now less flooded so we can drive to work or if we have to get the mini bus to ferry us in :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Maybe we should change the name from Monday to Can'tbearseday. The feeling is very much mutual. Rode to work avoiding the usual 'tards and mongs and a few dogs that couldn't decide which way they are going. Dogs are the only ones I don't object to, they're just being dogs at least they are having a good time.
    Once again starting the week with half of the office not in. The coffin dodger working part time and depriving somebody of working age of a job, one off sick and the other still looking after his Gran. I'm going to finish this cup of tea then onward to the shitstorm of a day that awaits.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Good mongning...

Scraped 3rd at Gorrick in the older gits (grand vets) yeaterday... go me!

Laters
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Sitting here suffering from sunburn from yesterdays ride, thank goodness the office has A/C.

Thank goodness I only have 2 hours more and then can get back to the hotel!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    pilch wrote:
    Scraped 3rd at Gorrick in the older gits (grand vets) yeaterday... go me!
    Nice one Mick!.

Today hasnt turned out as it was supposed to so i'm off home to check the house hasnt been destroyed by the puppy, and then on to a site before returning to work.

Onwards to work dodging and puppies
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

anyone got any jobs going? I've had a f..cking guts full.

laters
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    welshkev wrote:
    morning all,

anyone got any jobs going? I've had a f..cking guts full.

laters

I'll swap you!

Afternoon tards,

Today is my 11th consecutive day at work yet I still seem unable to catch up. Only tomorrow to get through then 2 days off. I dare say a bike may get ridden.

Laters
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Evenin' drubnuts,

The actual f'**k is going today? Shocking start to the morning with cardiac trouble, followed by the route into work being completely destroyed by building work. The detour would have added 7 miles to the commute, so I thought 'f**k it' and walked the bike through the Somme that some pawmunching f**kmuppet in an excavator had left behind.

After that, work itself kinda improved things somewhat - there was coffee, aniseed balls and chocolate pretzels from the States. There was some welding and some machine set up. Could have been worse!

Tomorrow, I change route.

Onwards! To pork hocks! And tea!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Afternoon Gits,

Busy day at the office - off out shortly for a pre-birthday bash but not too much beer as I'm pedalling home :) That's all for now...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]