Wet & windy Sunday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,873
edited February 2014 in The Crudcatcher
morning ladyboys

Yet again shoot weather, so I won't bother going to a local reliability ride - time for the rollers :(

Before that I'm doing some study & after that its a lovely drive over to Ludlow to see some family for Sunday lunch - driving so no ale for me.

laters

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning ladies,

got back yesterday evening from the ski trip, journey back-depressing, weather at home-depressing, rugby results-happy, laundry pile-epic.

By the sound of the weather outside today is going to be indoors based, maybe watch the wales rugby match to give me a few laughs.

Stevo, if the snow continues where you are going like it was at Val Thorens you'll be balls deep!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo, if the snow continues where you are going like it was at Val Thorens you'll be balls deep!
    With any luck I'll be balls deep in snow as well :) No idea what it's going to be like in 3-4 weeks time, fingers crossed. Should be enough in the Portes du Soleil to keep me going.

Morning Pervs,

Have some peace n quiet again so am making the most of it. Later may involve jobs and maybe even a bit of work if I can be ar$ed. Off out in town tomorrow for a little celebration so hookers & blow will be in order.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Prevening Losers!

I've spent all afternoon recording. We're finally done, but I'm not convinced we've done a good job really. It's difficult to tell as I haven't done any mixing or editing yet, so will have to wait and see. I'm knackered now though.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    Night Noork Supports

Meh...weather...farqing weather...meh.

Bye

@Stevo. You won't have a van to take you up the mountain - are you sure you can handle a ski lift? A can't picture a Mak 'em in a ski lift.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    @Stevo. You won't have a van to take you up the mountain - are you sure you can handle a ski lift? A can't picture a Mak 'em in a ski lift.
    Spot who's never been skiing before....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Spot who's never been skiing before....

Yer right, so? Me cool, me got mountain bike with full suspension. Me get lift to top of hill in van. Me go skiing 'cos me really cool, me gets lift to top of mountain too. Me get lots of air whatever i'm doing. Me has lots of air.

Nice holiday snap you sent me from the last time:

japanese-skis.jpg
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Better that than a roadie :wink:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKGi76DuD_uHUTjdt8NpLpiCaSilwZq64w9ZcwXeLprXplfm5e5Q