Used Fork Websites

chrisrobs
chrisrobs Posts: 135
edited February 2014 in MTB buying advice
Can anyone recommend a decent website to buy a 2nd hand pair of forks from?

Im looking for a pair of sektors or revs for my hard tail build.

I don't want to use ebay or pinkbike as choice and quality is limited.

Any help would be great.

Comments

• rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    One site is as bad as another. Used forks are always a bit of a risk.
  • I know what you mean but its only for a 2nd bike to stop my camber getting trashed in the winter peak district.

Its only 6 months old and the main pivot bearing needs replacing.
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    Se if Facebook has a local mountain bike group. My local FB group Rivington MTB has lots of stuff for sale and unlike ebay, gumtree and plenty of others some of it isnt even stolen.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • rockmonkeysc
    stubs wrote:
    Se if Facebook has a local mountain bike group. My local FB group Rivington MTB has lots of stuff for sale and unlike ebay, gumtree and plenty of others some of it isnt even stolen.

B0ll0cks. Stuff up north that's not stolen. Crazy.
  • stubs
    stubs wrote:

We are not all thieving layabouts in the North you know. Some of us have thriving businesses selling flat caps, clogs and Whippets.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    stubs wrote:
    stubs wrote:

We are all thieving layabouts in the North you know. Some of us have thriving businesses selling stolen flat caps, clogs and Whippets.
    FTFY
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • poah
    poah Posts: 3,369
    stubs wrote:
    We are not all thieving layabouts in the North you know. Some of us have thriving businesses selling flat caps, clogs and Whippets.

that's more middle of the country than north TBF
  • rockmonkeysc
    Anything north of the M3 is the north.

BZG3jvwCYAAvkfb.png
  • stubs
    POAH wrote:
    stubs wrote:

that's more middle of the country than north TBF

Nope thats the North as you sweaty socks are going off and doing your own thing soon we dont count you. All hail the glorious republic of Salmondia where the money will be free, Celtic (or Rangers) will win the European Cup every year and vegetables will be banned. :wink: