Cheapest place to get an Edge 500

caedev
caedev Posts: 81
edited February 2014 in Road buying advice
I'm looking to upgrade my Edge 200 to a 500 so I can integrate with some new ant+ speed/cadence sensors and wondered whether anyone knows of any bike shops that might have it on offer at the moment?

Comments

• jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Handtec are often good. Amazon are worth a check but also look at the usual online suspects such as Wiggle and CRC, if they have discount codes available then the prices will come down quite a bit.
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • caedev
    caedev Posts: 81
    Anyone aware of any discount codes for Wiggle/CRC?
  • maddog 2
    maddog 2 Posts: 8,114
    Handtec were the cheapest last time I looked. And I've dealt with them before (positive).
    Facts are meaningless, you can use facts to prove anything that's remotely true! - Homer
  • dabber
    dabber Posts: 1,975
    It may be worth keeping an eye on Amazon Lightning Deals. They had a lot of deals on offer just after Christmas and I got my Garmin 500 base unit for about £89 which was a great deal.
    I don't know if they will repeat this for the Garmin but worth looking out for in case.
    “You may think that; I couldn’t possibly comment!”

Wilier Cento Uno SR/Wilier Mortirolo/Specialized Roubaix Comp/Kona Hei Hei/Calibre Bossnut