Evans Cycles - Finance

cgrenn
cgrenn Posts: 206
edited January 2014 in Road buying advice
Hi ,

Anybody had any luck with getting Evans Finance, is it hard to get, and anyone had any problems with it?
Looking to get a BMC on finance... If anyone knows anywhere else what does them too?

Cheers :)

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Bought a bike on finance years ago just after finishing Uni so I don't think it can be that hard to get :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • cgrenn
    cgrenn Posts: 206
    arran77 wrote:
    Bought a bike on finance years ago just after finishing Uni so I don't think it can be that hard to get :wink:

Haha that is true! What did you get?
  • rc856
    rc856 Posts: 1,144
    Unless Evans aren't charging interest, I've found you're better off getting an interest free credit card for 18/24 mths instead.
  • cadseen
    cadseen Posts: 170
    edited February 2014
    it says :

To apply for finance you must be:
    At least 18 years or older
    A permanent UK resident
    In regular employment

http://www.evanscycles.com/help/finance
  • CGRenn wrote:
    Hi ,

Anybody had any luck with getting Evans Finance, is it hard to get, and anyone had any problems with it?
    Looking to get a BMC on finance... If anyone knows anywhere else what does them too?

Cheers :)

we got it this week (the 0% deal) on a Specialized Roubaix Sport Compact 2014. Straight through, no issues. Very easy to do online.

Was actually very impressed with Evans whole process and the bike was delivered for free with free tools in less than 48 hours and setup perfectly (except for seat height etc but they're not mind readers).

Would definitely use again
    Giant Propel Advanced Pro 1 Disc 2020
    Giant TCR Advanced SL 1 Disc 2020
    Giant TCR Advanced 2 2020
    Canyon Lux CF SL 7.0 2019
    Canyon Spectral CF 7.0 2019
    Canyon Speedmax CF 8.0 Di2 2020
    Wattbike Atom V2
    Garmin Edge 530