Where The Feck Is The TFI Friday Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited February 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning ladyboys.

What no TFI Friday thread yet, it's the most important one of the week, matthewh must be having back problems again :wink:

Today will consist of work meh but minus the boss so that's a positive, also an earlier finish :)

I think tonight will involve staying in for a pizza and a film seeing as its still technically skint January :roll:

Anyway onwards to tea :mrgreen:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Spent the past week working on a house renovation in Leamington Spa, it's easy money, today is more of the same. Later it's back to PB for a weekend of hockey plus hot hockey girl. May also manage to fit a bike ride in there too on the road bike.

TTFN
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    arran77 wrote:
    What no TFI Friday thread yet, it's the most important one of the week, matthewh must be having back problems again :wink:

Nope - just the joys of the M6 toll as I go down to Birmingham :)

Friday feel started last night as a quick call to the current wife lead to the excellent decision to visit the pub - it was so good, we will do the same tonight!

Today is a few meetings and a jacket potato with beans to try and counter the ale calories
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Second day of first aid course, beats working. I don't know why I'm bothering as given the choice between me or a pretty girl to go to with an injury nobody is going to bother me.
    Should finish early and slide into the weekend.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers,

Now full of bacons goodness - nom.

Onwards! To proper work!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Morning Losers!

No morning threads from me as I'm not getting up til around 9am.

I'm trying to have a busy day today. Need to do washing, cleaning, other chores, then I want to open up a shares account or something, then head over to Rochdale *shudders* to check out their Carcraft (more for jokes than anything), before heading over to Bury where we're having a boardgames night. Should be fun, I don't think I've ever played boardgames whilst drunk. Could be interesting!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Wave as you come here, it isn't in Rochdale anyway, its Castleton which is even worse!

Been interviewing for an engineereing apprentice today and off home at 2 to do some tiling. Oh joy...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • My mate used to live in Castleton (he still might to be honest, haven't heard from him in about 12 years!). Glad to hear it's still a dive.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Mega day in the three valleys, lovely sunshine, great snow, i could go on!

Anyhoo, went to courcheval and did the coulloir, bottled out of doing it twenty years ago so am quite chuffed! I was shaking like a sh1tting dog but made it look easy!

As per with a friday we stacked early and have been on it for the last hour!

angry Bird, hot hockey girl, you know the rules! Pictures please!

Laters twunts!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    bg13 wrote:

Isn't it about time you were home so we didn't get these updates :evil:

:P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Afternoon mongs

At work, bored and can't wait to go home. Although it's 31st January and I'll be able to drink beer tomorrow without breaking the 'rules' I still won't be. But I will be having the biggest mug of real coffee I can find as I have found giving up caffiene worse than drugs, smoking and alcohol.

Off to Tesco in a bit for some food as I'm damn hungry.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • bg13
    arran77 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

Isn't it about time you were home so we didn't get these updates :evil:

:P

I just feel like i am delivering morale, being able to watch the beeb news and see the shoot weather in the UK is really helping mine!

Toodles

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    bg13 wrote:

Anyhoo, went to courcheval and did the coulloir, bottled out of doing it twenty years ago so am quite chuffed! I was shaking like a sh1tting dog but made it look easy!

Laters twunts!
    Off the slopes by 3.30 Frog time? Feckin wimp :D

Was that the couloir under the big cable car? I fell down the middle one once...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    I see bg13 is having such a good time he's been posting in the commuting chat about what a great time he's having. Shirley he should be having the great time rather than posting about it. :?

Not that I'm jealous. No, not a bit of it. :(
  • bg13
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

Laters twunts!
    Off the slopes by 3.30 Frog time? Feckin wimp :D

Was that the couloir under the big cable car? I fell down the middle one once...

Had a look on google images and it is the Grand couloir, looks a bit further on and probably easier than the one you did. As we were on the first chair in the morning we headed back a bit early as Mrs13 was a bit fatigued, i was still up for it, feeling great, fit as!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Yep, I managed to do the second one along from the cable car, mostly on my ar$e :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]