Where else for used items?

KevChallis
KevChallis Posts: 646
edited January 2014 in MTB buying advice
Are there any other places to search for used items, apart from here and eBay?

Thanks all

Kev
Kev
PlanetX Pro Carbon
Voodoo Bizango

Comments

• sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    Classifieds on here,Single-track World(STW) local groups/forums on Facebook etc.
  • Cookeh
    Cookeh Posts: 351
    Pinkbike is a good one. Gumtree occasionally turns up the odd gem here and there.
  • Cookeh wrote:
    Pinkbike is a good one. Gumtree occasionally turns up the odd gem here and there.

can't find a for sales section on pink bike, do you have to be logged in to see it?
    Kev
    PlanetX Pro Carbon
    Voodoo Bizango
  • Lewis A
    Lewis A Posts: 767
    Not sure about logging in, but it's called 'BuySell'.
    Cube Analog 2012 with various upgrades.
  • yeah, thanks, found it, also found an Orange Crush that rather takes my fancy!! lol
    Kev
    PlanetX Pro Carbon
    Voodoo Bizango
  • Cookeh
    Cookeh Posts: 351
    KevChallis wrote:
    yeah, thanks, found it, also found an Orange Crush that rather takes my fancy!! lol

Sorry, you can access it without a log-in, but to actually buy/sell anything or even to add to watch lists, you do need an account. Should have mentioned that, my bad.
  • Cookeh wrote:
    KevChallis wrote:
    yeah, thanks, found it, also found an Orange Crush that rather takes my fancy!! lol

Sorry, you can access it without a log-in, but to actually buy/sell anything or even to add to watch lists, you do need an account. Should have mentioned that, my bad.

No worries, worked it out mate, set an account up :wink:
    Kev
    PlanetX Pro Carbon
    Voodoo Bizango
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Gumtree can be good for local bargains....
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer