Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Who is being slack?

Me - in late as drank my way round and then stayed over in Chester :D

Today - meeting meh
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    I was waiting for matthewh to pipe up with the witty title he didn't use yesterday.
    First aid refresher course today, curry last night. Let's hope the room is well ventilated. The curry shop has the strap line "the finest Nepalese restaurant in Kingston". Yes, it is of course the only Neoalese restaurant in Kingston.
    Onwards and upwards.
  • bobtbuilder
    bobtbuilder Posts: 1,537
    Who is being slack?

GT's mum?

More CBA work today. Had an internal job interview yesterday and should hear about that early next week. Until then, treading water. I need a holiday!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning clunge sniffers.

The January CBA feeling has reached new high's today :roll:

On a more positive note the BFe is finished after the hose of the dropper was shortened yesterday so will hopefully get out on Saturday.

Meanwhile today will consist of looking for some decent lights so that I can go out in the delightful evenings we have at the moment :lol:

Onwards to tea.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Enjoy work clunges!

Just waiting for the sun to show its happy smiling face before i head out to the slopes, still got over a week left out here. I must admit i really miss being in work. You guys are so lucky!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Who is being slack?

CBA to slack even
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Morning Losers!

I must be Lord of Slackville today, as I'm still off work :D Today is going to involve me trying to get into shares and investments, as the savings account is pointless. Should be interesting.

I might venture out on the bike this afternoon, or I might just play the PS3, go for a walk, watch a movie, go for another walk :D

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I must be Lord of Slackville today, as I'm still off work :D Today is going to involve me trying to get into shares and investments, as the savings account is pointless. Should be interesting.

We could all give you financial advice if you let us have your bank details :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Woke up, saw there was no Thursday post, decided you are all lazy barstards and went back to sleep.

Supposed to be my 1 day off for the week but got a mountain of paperwork to get through. Might go watch Forest v Watford later. Had wanted to go to the Albion match last night, but bloody glad I didn't after that shambles!

Laters
  • arran77 wrote:

We could all give you financial advice if you let us have your bank details :wink:
    Really!? Awesome! Thanks!
    It's 0134....wait a minute...!!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • After getting on the bus at 7am then waiting in the harsh cold for 20min to get stuck in traffic going into Stockport for an hour, only to miss my 3rd bus and have to stand for another 25min in the same cold harsh darkness that is Stockport bus station. Got into work and time has slowed down to a crawl. Not even spending the day on this fair forum has helped speed up the day.
    Lotto numbers need to be changed. :roll:
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    Just got home.

Had my Physics re-test. Went from a 22/25 in the first one to 9/25 in the second one. The questions were much harder. :/

Saw the idiot i sold my Specialized P3 + Zoom forks to. He called me a week ago (more than 2 months after i built and sold him the bike, just sold him frame and fork, rest was his) and he is moaning about a weak rear brake and a wobbly fork. Instead of asking me if i could check it out for him, which i would happily do, he starts swearing at me and saying its shit.

Tried telling him that it wasnt my fault that the rear brake is weak, because i could very easily lock it up when i test rode it for around 20 minutes. The fork was perfectly tight when i handed the bike over to him too. So i dont understand why he is having a go at me. In over 2 months, its likely that the rear brake is going to be weakened, especially with all this rain and mud. Unfortunately his single digit IQ is not enough for him to understand the theory of brake wear and adjustments. Screw the bloody barrel adjuster outwards ya bellend!

Walking past him today he said "Ahh yeah i got a new bike" and he looked at his mate and smiled. Hes got some entry level Carrera road bike that daddy bought him and he is all boasting about it :lol:

Nothing to do today. Games and stuff. CBA revising. Latersssss.
  • Walking past him today he said "Ahh yeah i got a new bike" and he looked at his mate and smiled. Hes got some entry level Carrera road bike that daddy bought him and he is all boasting about it :lol:
    Still better than your bikes
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Slack? I'm tighter than a gnats chuff :) If you're talking about money. The day started OK with a technical 'seminar' (free full English included) and went downhill after that. Now on train home hoping there's something in the oven for me. Not given up on the DH for next month yet, it may need some expert skiving...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]