The bridge (TV)

Moonbiker
Moonbiker Posts: 1,706
edited February 2014 in The cake stop
I like how they use clips of cyclists pootling along as the interval bits when theres a change of scence location. :shock:

Comments

• nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Not noticed that but will keep an eye out tonight for the finale-saw Saga and Martin on Breakfast News this week being interviewed in perfect English-so whats with all the subtitles?
    Been a good series so far and there was a hint of a third run.
    Spiral still my favourite though.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    nevman wrote:
    Not noticed that but will keep an eye out tonight for the finale-saw Saga and Martin on Breakfast News this week being interviewed in perfect English-so whats with all the subtitles?
    It is not made for English TV is it. Cheaper to add subs than redo the audio.

If you like this type of TV. Have a look on iPlayer for Hinterland.

English/Welsh with some subs.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • nevman wrote:

4926612_orig.jpg
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    I think it was just tongue-in-cheek by nevman as a way to adress how well they spoke english, eh.
  • Personally I think its great - well written, fantastically acted and good plot. The Saga character/actress is brilliant

Best show on at present, and better than The Killing
  • Moonbiker
    Moonbiker Posts: 1,706
    Yeah I like Spiral :)

Proabably my fav also.