2»

Comments

• TMR wrote:
    Hincapie does not come across well AT ALL, bit of a dick

:(

Sorry Rapper :(
  • ad_snow
    ad_snow Posts: 469
    Anyone at all found a legit torrent of this? I have been periodically searching but it's all sign up here and pay $$$ for access on online streams and all the downloads are either the trailer or fake :(
  • ad_snow wrote:
    Anyone at all found a legit torrent of this? I have been periodically searching but it's all sign up here and pay $$$ for access on online streams and all the downloads are either the trailer or fake :(

If you're on Twitter, follow @FullYTMovies. They tweet if someone uploads a recent film to youtube - but you need to move quickly if you see a link tweeted, before someone gets it removed
  • ad_snow
    ad_snow Posts: 469
    ad_snow wrote:

If you're on Twitter, follow @FullYTMovies. They tweet if someone uploads a recent film to youtube - but you need to move quickly if you see a link tweeted, before someone gets it removed

Ooh, thanks! :)
  • Bo Duke
    Bo Duke Posts: 1,058
    rayjay wrote:
    I have no interest in anything to do with Mr Armstrong.

Not sure I will even watch it for free.

All I want to hear from him is that he is going to speak to the authorities and name names to try and help clean up the sport.

What names ?

If cycling needs cleaning up , who do you suspect his doping? Do you still think the UCI cannot be trusted?

How is he going to clean up the sport? What do you think he could do?

Do you realise that riders were doping well before Armstrong and are still getting busted now?

Do you expect him to know who his doping now?

Do you realise it has been quite a few years since he last raced in the peloton.?

Do you think other riders who were doping at the time should help Armstrong clean up cycling or just Armstrong? and how are they going to clean up cycling?

What else do you think Armstrong could tell us?
    Come on Lance, give us all a break........ :cry:
    'Performance analysis and Froome not being clean was a media driven story. I haven’t heard one guy in the peloton say a negative thing about Froome, and I haven’t heard a single person in the peloton suggest Froome isn’t clean.' TSP
  • TMR wrote:
    Hincapie does not come across well AT ALL, bit of a dick

:(

Funny how everyone felt sorry for him when Garmin rode him down so he didn't make it into yellow. JV clearly knew he was as bad as anybody and so ordered the boys to ride, not seen the doc yet but will when i get the chance
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,150
    Funny how everyone felt sorry for him when Garmin rode him down so he didn't make it into yellow. JV clearly knew he was as bad as anybody and so ordered the boys to ride, not seen the doc yet but will when i get the chance
    I'm not sure that's the reason they did it. It would have been pretty hypocritical if it was. He wasn't on a Bruyneel's team any more. (Although Vaughters does sometimes seem to think that the only road to redemption is through him)
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • RichN95 wrote:
    I'm not sure that's the reason they did it. It would have been pretty hypocritical if it was. He wasn't on a Bruyneel's team any more. (Although Vaughters does sometimes seem to think that the only road to redemption is through him)

Garmin and Highroad were always having their own little private battle going on
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,150
    RichN95 wrote:
    Garmin and Highroad were always having their own little private battle going on
    Sure. But I don't think it was anything to do with doping.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    More the fact that Julian Dean always got in the way in sprints even though he wasn't remotely good enough to be there.