Destination X - Alps vid

mtb-idle
mtb-idle Posts: 2,179
edited January 2014 in Your pics and vids
Here's my latest effort

It's a return to the 70's for inspiration as I finally get my hands on some of the last footage shot on our week in Beaufort-Areches otherwise known as Destination X with TrailAddiction in July 2013.

Filming & riding is mainly Paul following Steve or Will the TA guide or Steve following Paul, all shot on Paul's GoPro (thanks Paul, loving those yellow gloves by the way).

Featuring some really fast riding, lots of sketchiness, a tankslapper as well as a few crashes thrown in there's also a peeing Kiwi, canines, doner kebabs, burps and Paul chugging a Smirnoff Ice.

There's also Will the guide shredding the gnar on his Cannondale with Lefty fork and surreptitiously checking his watch as Stevo has yet another mechanical (that single ring no front mech and rear clutch mech combo never quite worked did it mate?)

See if you can spot where Ben Jones makes a very, very quick guest appearance.

Ooh la-la!

Alright fellas? Well, let's go!

Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, or between Wobbem and the dog are entirely coincidental.

I don't have any rights to Ballroom Blitz by The Sweet (RIP Brian, I remember grooving to this on TOTP back in 1973).

Ballroom Blitz: an MTB movie

Let me know what you think
FCN = 4

Comments