Stupid Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Why's it only Tuesday?

Quite a lot of stuff going on at work, which is keeping me busy. I've got new toys, a bridge camera and a proper film camera, this means my stalking level just went from a Level 9 to Level 10, a grand master :twisted:

Didn't make the chicken and chorizo stew thing last night as wasn't that hungry, but tonight I will.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Meh, yet another shoot sleep

Lots of work meh today and to top it off my planned meeting in London on Friday is now Thursday which means the family w.end down there is now cancelled
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    I've got new toys, a bridge camera and a proper film camera, this means my stalking level just went from a Level 9 to Level 10, a grand master :twisted:

Seriously, dude. Seriously. Can't leave semen smears on a patio door with a camera. Gotta show you got close, otherwise where's the terror?

Amateur.

Mornin' peepshow-floor cleaners

Another busy day in paradise schmoozing possible customers and playing a 'doing business'. Much rather be zapping s**t and blowing stuff up.

Onwards! To caffiene! And power meetings! Bam!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    Clank wrote:
    I've got new toys, a bridge camera and a proper film camera, this means my stalking level just went from a Level 9 to Level 10, a grand master :twisted:

Seriously, dude. Seriously. Can't leave semen smears on a patio door with a camera. Gotta show you got close, otherwise where's the terror?

Amateur.

Unless he is looking through a window far away, whilst smearing on a different patio door
  • matthew h wrote:
    Clank wrote:

Amateur.

Unless he is looking through a window far away, whilst smearing on a different patio door
    This, plus the bridge camera is for scouting, the Canon film camera is in HD, so can be setup from a distance and film me (in fantastic quality recording!) making them smell sleep before turning their head backwards :twisted:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning scuttlers

Buying fancy equipment doesn't make you a grade ten stalker, the ability to do it with a penknife , some cow dung, a billy bear meat sandwich and a dock leaf makes you grade ten.

Well today is a long pile of work followed by sleep and not helped by the toothache I have following the young lady dentist I have giving me a deep filling yesterday. Bike is now all clean, bearings regreased, just waiting for new Chainset and rotors and is good to go.

Mortgage broker sorted too so all systems go on that front.

That is all

Platoon at ease
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    Good moaning,
    A dull day I expect. I had some coffin dodger drive into the side of my car last night so I've had to bring it into work to sort out quotes and all the associated hassle today. Damage not too bad at least so we'll see how it goes. I wonder if I can get away with spending the money on bike stuff rather than fixing the car.
    I feel about as dull and foggy as the weather today.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I just rolled into work, not a lot of sh!it will be given today.
    got a meeting after lunch at a East London school, some jumped up prick will do a bit of shouting, i wont give a sh1t and then i will head home to hide under my duvet.

Flapjacks and water are the order of the morning, forgot to buy milk for my coffee :evil: and i really cant be arsed to have black coffee.

Anywhoo onwards to.......... well not much really.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

I've got the plague/swine flu/a cold. Either way I feel rotten this morning. Lazy(ish) day today, just need to be on the farm for the afternoon.

Weekend in Budapest was awesome, got back early yesterday morning and then had a full day of uni meh about farmy stuff plus hockey, it was hell. Anyway, over the weekend there lots of relaxing, a bit of sight seeing and all that cultural stuffs, plus lots of drinking etc. as you'd expect. Pretty happy with it to be honest.

TTFN
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning Nucts.

Today i am eating my weight in hula hoops...

some people give me ideas on test rides for later this year. going for frame up build

no1 is the dune XR
    2. bronson

Ridden a nomad and its good but not as good as the dune IMO and orange are 5 and alpines are literally really bad buckets in my veiw.

so suggestions.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    matthew h wrote:

Lots of work meh today and to top it off my planned meeting in London on Friday is now Thursday which means the family w.end down there is now cancelled
    +1 on the sleep.

That's the beer at Euston plan stuffed then, I'm already out on Thursday.

Afternoon Crudders, very tired but boss away so no big shakes. To cheer me up a couple of mates are interested in a ski trip so let the planning begin. Just have to get it past the FPO :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

+1 on the sleep.

l:

Bugger, was just fishing out your email :(
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Just booked a day off to go to BPW for the day, a weekday to so FPO cant stop me! MwaHaHaHahahaha
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Just booked a day off to go to BPW for the day, a weekday to so FPO cant stop me! MwaHaHaHahahaha
    What day are you going? I may be there on the 14th.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

+1 on the sleep.

l:

All is not lost if I can delegate to the minions and nick off early :)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evening tw@s

sorry about my late appearance on here!

Been on a course learning how to be a civvy! Upside is it's quite relaxing, down side i'm not looking forward to working for a living!

Foods inbound so i'm out of here! toodle pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

+1 on the sleep.

l:

All is not lost if I can delegate to the minions and nick off early :)

that's what I call tax planning :)