Taxc Flow display unit - cracked screen

caledonian1
caledonian1 Posts: 62
edited January 2014 in Workshop
I was putting my turbo trainer together yesterday when I noticed that the yellow computer display screen had a cracked screen. Everything works but I cannot see any data at all...so no idea of time, wattage, distance etc.....I have been looking online but believe this model (T2200) is discontinued. I wondered if anyone knows where I can get a replacement display screen (possibly a superceded model but compatible) Such a shame as turbo works fully but I cannot tell how I am adjusting power etc. Any advice greatly appreciated

Comments

• Could you put on a picture of the head unit you need. I upgraded my flow unit and have the old HU. Could sell it to you if it is the right one.
  • Sorry no idea how to upload a photo...just taken one but not sure what to do next
  • StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    You can upgrade to i-Flow spec by buying the similar looking but blue and white head unit and TTS4 software. Plug into a PC and have the benefit of your performance on a big screen and the ability to switch between views, plus the films and your own GPS rides.
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.
  • philthy3 wrote:
    You can upgrade to i-Flow spec by buying the similar looking but blue and white head unit and TTS4 software. Plug into a PC and have the benefit of your performance on a big screen and the ability to switch between views, plus the films and your own GPS rides.
    Some potential there....although I am sure someone said it may not be compatible and that the lead from the head unit would not fit into the "motor" at the rear wheel.
  • The T1925 unit is compatible as that is what I upgraded to. Watch for which version of SW you get as some sites shipping TTS3 not TTS4.

I have also mailed you about the HU I have