The sh*tty Monday

gt-arrowhead
gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
edited January 2014 in The Crudcatcher
You lucky people sleeping away. Ive had to get up at 2:30 in the morning because of alarm bells ringing down south.

Ive got the sh*ts!

I will still carry on trying to get back to bed but i can only make it as far as the living room so far.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    You lucky people sleeping away. Ive had to get up at 2:30 in the morning because of alarm bells ringing down south.

Ive got the sh*ts!

I will still carry on trying to get back to bed but i can only make it as far as the living room so far.

Wouldn't it be better to use the bathroom?
  • matthew h wrote:

Ive got the sh*ts!

Wouldn't it be better to use the bathroom?
    :lol:

Morning Losers!

I do not have the sh1ts, so I consider this a win.

Today consists of work with lesser-minion, then shopping and making a giant chicken/chorizo type stew. Not sure what to put it in yet, but it's going to smell amazing (more than can be said for GT-Arrowhead's living room!)

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

I had a shit in GT's living room once.

It was ok though. Did it on his mum so didn't make a mess on the carpet.

Waiting for a bus. I hope my insurance payout comes soon, fed up of the peasant wagon already. Interviews after work then off to the pub for Albion vs Everton and to get mildly H'd as off tomorrow.

Laters mo fo's.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning clunge stuffers.

Work up really early again and couldn't sleep but it's not all bad.

Despite being Monday, it's a good day, no work for me as its my birthday, going to be a lovely sunny day so off for a walk with my wife then pub lunch followed by family celebrations when the children are home from school 8)

Laters :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Happy birthday arran77!

Today is meeting meh followed by study meh
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning ladies,

Feeling jealous as i havent as of yet taken a dump on GT's mum.. give it time.

Otherwise today is a day of slow progress after a good weekend, cleaned out hte gerbils friday so was funny watching rearange and destroy everything.

Slowly work my way through the remaing VAT comps today hope people make me a lot of coffee.

laters
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    ste_t wrote:
    I had a shoot in GT's living room once.
    It was ok though. Did it on his mum so didn't make a mess on the carpet.

Most of us used the glass coffee table.

Mornin' window lickers

Busy busy in work today, followed by doing very little at home tonight. There shall be coffee. But no bacons.

Onwards! To caffiene!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Happy bday Arran, happy sh1ts Gt!

off out to look at a warplane with a hole in it, this hole is much bigger than Gts mums hole, other holes are available! i will then tell them how said hole will be fixed!

then the rest of the week i have a course to attend then i'm off skiing for two weeks, yes skiing, hopefully not bashing my helmet off a rock!

pip pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning Monday work dodgers.
    Propper cheese dreams last night, Why is it always dream of breaking and entering or going on the run?

Good weekend was had but no riding from me :( took kids out to play bikes in the puddles followed by Karting followed by meal out with Mrs VW Saturday night, Sunday was all about slacking and aching. Turns out i'm not a 18yr old racing god anymore :shock: who knew?

Watched Last Vegas last night, pretty fooking good actualy.

Anyway Onwards to burning out this lergy i've contracted with more coffees
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Meh,
    Happy birthday A77, keep wiping GT.
    Dull day of work today. Still suffering slightly after being up well beyond my bedtime on Saturday.
    Onwards and upwards to more tea and apathy.
  • BigAl
    BigAl Posts: 3,122
    Morning,

and making a giant chicken/chorizo type stew. Not sure what to put it in yet

Surely you've answered your own question, though I don't know where you buy giant chickens.
  • BigAl wrote:
    Morning,

and making a giant chicken/chorizo type stew. Not sure what to put it in yet

Surely you've answered your own question, though I don't know where you buy giant chickens.
    Other than those ingredients, I don't know what. Depends on what's in the shop/at the market.

Ernie-The-Giant-Chicken-peter-griffin-vs-giant-chicken-19163501-600-750.jpg
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Thewaylander
    Tin of chopped toms, some good smoked paprika, maybe a green chillie or two, and some pees towards then works well!
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Tin of chopped toms, some good smoked paprika, maybe a green chillie or two, and some pees towards then works well!

Pees? Really? Remind me to never accept an invite to dinner at yours.

Work sucks. All the managers have disappeared for the day and left me in charge. Funtimes.

Little bro's new gerbils are cute. Going to get them I have been scarred for life by the strange little sweaty fat man in the dragon onesie who breeds them. The fact that in a tiny terraced house there were around 200 rodents in various cages was scary. The fact that there were two men walking around in onesies like they were normal everyday attire for the middle of the day was worse.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning clunge stuffers.

Work up really early again and couldn't sleep but it's not all bad.

Despite being Monday, it's a good day, no work for me as its my birthday, going to be a lovely sunny day so off for a walk with my wife then pub lunch followed by family celebrations when the children are home from school 8)

Laters :mrgreen:
    People will really think yesterdays caption comp result was a fix now!

Afternoon Starfish Troopers,

Pedalled into work - no rain, plenty of free coffee has been supped, just stuffed my face with two rounds of chicken jalapeno toasties and the boss is away all week. Today's pretty damn good for a Monday :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Afternoon Mongs!

Today is meh. Spent all weekend trying to decorate the marital bedroom but spent more time arguing with the kids as they've spent all weekend fighting and screaming at each other. Mrs Spong also decided to argue and scream at all three of us which made it even more fun. :roll:

To make matters worse eldest threw up yesterday and now my guts have been more uncomfortable than a Daily Mail reader getting a homosexual Romanian crippled Muslim doctor at their BUPA referral.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Thewaylander
    argh peas... doh..

Confucius says woman who puts beans then pees in same pot not sanitary
  • BigAl
    BigAl Posts: 3,122
    Mrs Spong also decided to argue and scream at all three of us which made it even more fun. :roll:

They do that. It's as sure as night following day.