Ludgershall Winter Race Series

ritchiel1707
ritchiel1707 Posts: 34
edited February 2014 in Amateur race
Does anyone know if the Ludgershall Winter Race Series is still on? Really enjoyed racing there on a Saturday morning. I have checked the British Cycling calender and cant find any details on it.

If its not on, what happened? I believe the series was always popular and well supported.

Thanks

Richie

Comments

• DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    Hi,

I'm afraid it's not on this year. I don't think any one was able to run it.

Should hopefully return in the summer...

Cheers
  • Thanks David
  • tjkey17
    tjkey17 Posts: 69
    The guy who usually runs it thought he had someone to help who unfortunately let him down. He's still looking to have a series around spring/summer time but no sooner than April now
  • murf1480
    murf1480 Posts: 117
    tjkey17 wrote:
    The guy who usually runs it thought he had someone to help who unfortunately let him down. He's still looking to have a series around spring/summer time but no sooner than April now

I didn't let him down I was already to do it, but unfortunately I had to move away from the area due to work which means a 4 hour round trip if I was to take it on.
  • Ah!

Sorry it wasn't actually meant to be an accusation at anyone, just what I'd been told by the South district, sorry!
  • Teaches me to find out both sides of the story before assuming that the side I've heard is correct!
  • Thankyou for your replies anyway guys.

Richie